Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

Is he injured, or was he taken off as a precaution? Not read any comments from Howe.

Already missing 2 of our 3 best attackers. If he is out as well, then we are fucked. Isak might be getting more minutes earlier than planned. 

Guest HTT II
Just now, GideonShandy said:

Or even . . .

Shearer has always said that was a bit of a fluke, but there have not been many better with his technique at cleanly striking a football, hard, deftly, long range, short range, on the volley etc. his technique was as good as any period and he always downplays his standard/level/ability for some reason.

Guest HTT II
23 minutes ago, Miercoles said:

I remember Cisse saying he only took that shot because he was tired and didn't want to run at the minute [emoji38]

Lazy bastard, could have controlled it, moved a few yards and flung a cross in!

2 hours ago, AJ9 said:

I don’t know why, but I feel I’d have a better chance of hitting a ball like that on the run. Probs because standing still I would have no chance at all. I’d need to luck out without thinking about it. Standing still, my enemy would be the doubt while waiting. Anyway, practically zero chance I would connect never mind hit the target

I guess the argument is that it's easier to run on to it because naturally your head will be over the ball and keep you over it so to stop it skyrocketing. Standing would be hard, like Shearer's vs Everton. Still cannot knock it though. :thup: 

21 hours ago, Sean said:

What was his celebration about and who was it aimed at does anyone know? Looked like it was aimed at the dugout. Maybe Howe was about to take him off? It just seemed a bit strange as I've no real idea what it was about.

Wasn’t it because he was about to be subbed for Ritchie