Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

He can hit the ball well, he has the power, we've seen that from previous goals. We also know he can jink his way into really dangerous areas of the pitch. It's just lack of awareness or judgement once he gets there which stops him from having far more impact. The extra touch, or the extra check back to fool his opponent quite often just give other defenders time to surround him and cut off the avenues to get the shot or pass off.

Just now, soyt said:

I love him but he has to start delivering something now. It's a big half for him

You mean like a perfectly weighted ball into limited space in order to set up an attacker down the wing, that then leads to a goal?

Just now, 54 said:

You mean like a perfectly weighted ball into limited space in order to set up an attacker down the wing, that then leads to a goal?

It's why I hated forwards when I played. You can be shit all game. Hit the ball correctly once and you're a fucking hero.

Think we've just one of the biggest indications that Asm will be moved on in the summer. Offered little first half and Graeme Jones was apoplectic with him. It seems with Maxi it's one step forward and two steps back. Looked good at times last week but when Murphy's offering far more to the side and with a fit Joelinton due back it's looking like cameos at best in future. 

4 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Who would spend the reported 40m plus we want for him? Can't see anyone spending anywhere near that.

I think we'll just take what we can get.

He needs a club that will let him do his thing like HBA had at Nice. 

I really want it to work out for him here but he's clearly been told to pass a little more and its just completely taking away his natural game. 

1 hour ago, Keggy_Keagal said:

Think we've just one of the biggest indications that Asm will be moved on in the summer. Offered little first half and Graeme Jones was apoplectic with him. It seems with Maxi it's one step forward and two steps back. Looked good at times last week but when Murphy's offering far more to the side and with a fit Joelinton due back it's looking like cameos at best in future. 

Watching on Dazn in spain amd graeme jones was absolutely fizzin about Maxi’s lax play and lack of effort covering back. Showed him two times going beserk.

He had a pretty bad game today as far as effort for the team goes.

contrast that with Isak who ran his heart out for ninety.

think we are seeing the last of maxi…