Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

7 minutes ago, FCB said:

If it frees up money for Chiesa or Kvara then I'm all for it - can't help but think it'll be used for 1-2 players that won't improve us in any way compared to what we currently have

Agree with the sentiment. It won’t be Kvara but given what we’re losing it’s got to be re-invested with someone who’s going to significantly improve us as we don’t have a champions league ready squad. 

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I wouldn't say it discredits him entirely, but it'll be a stain on his record.

Tough crowd round here.

Aye, comes across very genuine and obviously does have some reliable sources. I still wouldn’t jump on his back if he got one wrong. He doesn’t have to share that information at the end of the day. Probably used to any knackers on there though having a pop. 

Not bothered about ASM. Football moves on. Appreciate what he did, but was always time to move him on.

With this money, Tonali, Barnes, and Livramento would be a solid window. We’d have cover for Trippier, central midfield strengthened, and a goal scoring winger. 

If we could add a CB, that might just be it, until, January. RW will probably be addressed in a future window, when better targets become available, and we maybe shift, Almiron. 

4 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

We say he's not suited to Howe's game, but at the same time Howe has gone more attacking recently to avoid all the draws, and we always complain about not having people who can unlock a defence. 

True, he or someone like him is a key player to unlock defences. But he seems to play totally different game than all the others. Stop and go -football. Pass to his feet, dribble, lose possession or create something. Rinse and repeat. I love the lad but he really is only asset that we can sell. Would have rather sold Almiron though.

13 minutes ago, FCB said:

ASM leaving is some shite transfer business - especially when we still have Almiron and Murphy.

If the fee is good and we get Barnes and two other players in we have a stronger squad

I love the lad and it will be a shame to see him leave, but because of his injury record he is to all intents and purposes a fringe player. If we can get a big fee for him then I don’t see the problem.

8 minutes ago, FCB said:

Wood, Ashby, Karius - there's 3 for you

Ill take the good hits tho knoblet, pope trips and isak now add gordon and sandro

Was everyone of mancitys signing in the earlydays a hit?????