Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

Firmly believe we're not selling him for straight swap with Barnes, if we get around £40m for him that frees up another 2 or 3 decent to big money signings.

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Depends who it allows us to bring in.

If it frees up money for Chiesa or Kvara then I'm all for it - can't help but think it'll be used for 1-2 players that won't improve us in any way compared to what we currently have

Edited by FCB

5 minutes ago, FCB said:

ASM leaving is some shite transfer business - especially when we still have Almiron and Murphy.

they have to be sellable though - someone has offered me £1 for my box of new tea bags but why should i sell them when i have some used ones in the bin I can sell.

Just now, FCB said:

If it frees up money for Chiesa or Kvara then I'm all for it - can't help but think it'll be used for 1-2 players that won't improve us in any way compared to what we currently have

Out of interest, what's that based on? Bold to suggest the recruitment team have lacked ambition to date.

Very sad to see him go if this is true. But he really is not very suited to Howe's game. What he is though, is ridicilously entertaining footballer to watch. You never know what happens and what kind of tricks he has. A big reason to go and watch games, even though might not have the best end product and all that. 

2 minutes ago, FCB said:

wtf you talking about? you dont have evidence to the contrary? how many times have the current management team missed?

i swear way too many posters don't deserve anything good

Just now, KingArthur said:

Very sad to see him go if this is true. But he really is not very suited to Howe's game. What he is though, is ridicilously entertaining footballer to watch. You never know what happens and what kind of tricks he has. A big reason to go and watch games, even though might not have the best end product and all that. 

We say he's not suited to Howe's game, but at the same time Howe has gone more attacking recently to avoid all the draws, and we always complain about not having people who can unlock a defence. 

1 minute ago, FCB said:

Based on what? Nearly all of our signings since the takeover have been players who are on another level from what we had.

Just now, NobbySolano said:

wtf you talking about? you dont have evidence to the contrary? how many times have the current management team missed?

i swear way too many posters don't deserve anything good

Wood, Ashby, Karius - there's 3 for you

Guest reefatoon
12 minutes ago, FCB said:

ASM leaving is some shite transfer business - especially when we still have Almiron and Murphy.

He doesn’t start though. It’s amazing business for a squad player.

Edited by reefatoon

If he does go to Saudi it better be for an astronomically high fee. PIF have bailed out a couple of teams in the Premier League so if it’s less than £50m I’d be disappointed. Neves was around that so it’s hardly out of the question - I’m sure the usual suspect journalists will cry foul play regardless.