Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

4 minutes ago, Max Cherry said:

I would be sad to see him go, but unlike under the previous ownership, we know the money will be reinvested straight away to try and improve so I can get behind that. 

Also, it's probably bullshit. 

This info or you don't think ASM will leave?

1 minute ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Harvey Barnes will be that to a lot of people.

That's who I was thinking of. I understand he's not maybe as flashy, but I think he might be effective.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

That's who I was thinking of. I understand he's not maybe as flashy, but I think he might be effective.

Haven't you read his thread?  al he does is score goals ffs /s

3 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

You can be sure if we get anything more than what people deem to be fair (north of 40m) the premier league will hold an emergency meeting and put in place fair transfer value rules for FFP purposes. 

Saudi league fair is already a thing. It’s what they’ll pay 😁

10 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

What's the most we could realistically get for him if he's off to Saudi? I reckon we could get £55m-£60m before it starts to look a bit dodgy

Probably double what we would get from a club from an established league. But that's also the case with Fabinho and the rest, so while the authorities might hate it, they'll have to start hating on Liverpool first...and that is IMPOSSIBRUUU!!!

1 minute ago, mikejaxer said:

I for one can't wait for other clubs to celebrate Saudi bailing them out by buying their dead wood but then throw their arms up in protest when they buy our players.

PL clubs/fans are laughing and welcoming the Saudi money if its their club. They do the same as us. Wants the best for their club no matter what. We are all in the same boat. But yeah the twitter trolls will be all over it if Maximin goes there.

Hes a brilliantly talented player, one of the most talented ive seen at NUFC. Having said that, given the way we play and his lack of availability, if we had a good offer that helped with FFP and we were able to invest in a quality replacement, Id be fine with him going. 

I dont want him replaced by Harvey Barnes though. 

9 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Hes a brilliantly talented player, one of the most talented ive seen at NUFC. Having said that, given the way we play and his lack of availability, if we had a good offer that helped with FFP and we were able to invest in a quality replacement, Id be fine with him going. 

I dont want him replaced by Harvey Barnes though. 

I’d have no issue with him as replacement.