Emil Krafth

Nobody

Couple of dicey passes but absolutely solid and low-key dependable again from a defensive point of view. Think he'll go down as one of our best value signings of recent years when he's all said and done here.

20 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Couple of dicey passes but absolutely solid and low-key dependable again from a defensive point of view. Think he'll go down as one of our best value signings of recent years when he's all said and done here.

Pie face knows talent [emoji38]

Developing into an Aaron Hughes type of player filling in at CB and RB. Nothing special on the ball but works hard and doesn't let the team down. 

I’ll never love him due to his lack of top footballing ability but he’s been a really important player for us and has always given as much as he can and never complained 

Bizarre that CB is probably the current ’weakest’ area of the squad. Yet you could argue that Kraft and Burn have been our two best performers so far.

3 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Not done anything wrong, but hes part of our possession trouble.

I don’t doubt that, the link up Schar provides the midfield and that we’d start all attacks 20 yards further forward.

You really can't fault him like. He doesn't have the attributes to get us playing how we want to, but within each game he really rarely puts a foot wrong and comes in and does it with absolutely no fuss or attention. I get the feeling that he's a very intelligent player and knows what his limitations are so doesn't put himself in positions where he might be exposed, it's just a shame that because of that we have to all sit deeper. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

7 hours ago, Menace said:

Aaron Hughes comparison is actually really good - I like him, solid when relied upon and seems to be close to Isak too

I'm a big Krafth booster, but this isn't doing justice to Aaron Hughes, to be honest.