Newcastle United 0 - 1 Arsenal - 11/08/19 - post-match reaction from page 18

BlueStar

Alan Smith blaming Willems for Dummett's shit pass. :lol:

It was clearly Dummett's mistake, but you know ... it's more fun to slate the new signing because it fits the narrative.

That is Willems’ fuck up 100%

Only if you think a rank pass is ok.

I got slaughtered for saying this about Mitrovic after one game, but I'm mighty sceptical that Joeshinton will ever be a £40M footballer.

Joeshinton already? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You people are actually pathetic.

Samt hing you did last season in Rondon's early games, and Ki as well.

When will you learn? :lol:

You're talking out of your arse son, I never said a word about Rondon or Ki, in fact I always said Rondon would be a good signing.

Get your facts right.

It's the same shortsighted and unintelligent mindset.

What, because I can spot a dud player?

Don't be such a pretentious berk man.

All it took you was 65 mins to spot the dud yeah? Well done.

Surprised you're not a technical director somewhere with that insight.

Almiron looks like there’s a good player in him but he’s been s*** today.

When are the goals and assists going to come from the lad? Doesn’t help now he’s in a Bruce team, mind. Creativity isn’t exactly going to thrive.

Has zero end product

Well I didn't actually cheer the Arsenal goal as I don't want to wake the dogs up, but it certainly didn't upset me.

Oh do fuck off.

I’m sick of this attitude of trying to say how much people hate Newcastle United and want them to lose.

Are the owners curbs? Yes.

Is the manager out of his depth? Yes

A lot of us have with a heavy heart given up our season tickets etc. We still want us to win though. People coming in here and rubbing our faces in it isn’t helping and it’s exactly that attitude why theirs 47k there today and not less.

You want to support teams who play us, we’ll join there forums, better still sign up for an account on RTG.

Fuck you too if you think us doing well and staying in the premier league will help us get our club back. I don't hate NUFC, I hate Ashley's version of it.

Not willing to call Willems shit yet, but awful start. We have looked in parts alright but Bruce's subs have basically been shooting for the moon. Any decent team will just smother our useless absence of midfield, calm the game down and probably score a few more after all our cbs are told to play as strikers or something

Almiron looks like there’s a good player in him but he’s been s*** today.

When are the goals and assists going to come from the lad? Doesn’t help now he’s in a Bruce team, mind. Creativity isn’t exactly going to thrive.

Has zero end product

His career suggests otherwise though.

ASM 100% came on at right-wing. He's 15/20 yards from anyone else on the left now.

hes clearly meant to be playing off joelinton