Newcastle United 0 - 1 Arsenal - 11/08/19 - post-match reaction from page 18

BlueStar

Actually feels like a chore watching this. I feel nothing and couldn't care what happens.

Turn it off then. Why are you watching it just to tell people how much you don't want to watch it. Pretty weird man.

As I've had the pang of opening day interest. Within about 2 mins I felt nothing. Enjoyed the Spurs game yesterday and looking forward to the next game. Stopped watching at half time to play with my kids and just checked the score. Get in.

Poor by both PD and Willems

The pass by Dummett isn't great, but that is embarrassing for a professional from Willems. He could have easily received the pass or even put in a tackle if he moved at all instead of standing still and backing up for no reason. He needs to play in the reserves until he is fit because he is fat and off the pace.

Well I didn't actually cheer the Arsenal goal as I don't want to wake the dogs up, but it certainly didn't upset me.

Oh do fuck off.

I’m sick of this attitude of trying to say how much people hate Newcastle United and want them to lose.

Are the owners curbs? Yes.

Is the manager out of his depth? Yes

A lot of us have with a heavy heart given up our season tickets etc. We still want us to win though. People coming in here and rubbing our faces in it isn’t helping and it’s exactly that attitude why theirs 47k there today and not less.

You want to support teams who play us, we’ll join there forums, better still sign up for an account on RTG.

Finally some negativity for you all to feed on :lol:

Now everyone is crap and everything is crap. My goodness :lol:

:thup:

Fucking hell after the nous of Rafa bruce gutting the midfield to desperately get an equaliser 60 minutes in is tragic. Any attempt to control game out the window and just going for fling on a lot of attackers with loads of time left  :lol:

I got slaughtered for saying this about Mitrovic after one game, but I'm mighty sceptical that Joeshinton will ever be a £40M footballer.

Joeshinton already? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You people are actually pathetic.

Samt hing you did last season in Rondon's early games, and Ki as well.

When will you learn? :lol:

I got slaughtered for saying this about Mitrovic after one game, but I'm mighty sceptical that Joeshinton will ever be a £40M footballer.

It’s just the modern day market for you. Shit players from top leagues cost 20m, average ones can cost 35m +.

Alan Smith blaming Willems for Dummett's shit pass. :lol:

It was clearly Dummett's mistake, but you know ... it's more fun to slate the new signing because it fits the narrative.

That is Willems’ fuck up 100%