Norwich City vs NUFC - 17/8/19 @ 3pm

Kasper

Guest chopey

Bruce will chuck the kitchen sink at them in his and our imagination :laugh:

Yip the full force of our badly set up two man attack will hit them like a toffee hammer

Pukki is decent and will score. We won’t. 2-0 norwich.

Astroblack :lol: I’ll have whatever you’re on.

That's a very realistic team selection by Astroblack's standards. Surprised he doesn't have Shelvey at centre half

Guest chopey

2-0

I think the misery will continue, these are shite but so are we,Ashley out .

Norwich will have a plan and tactics we will just chuck 11 players on the pitch and hope for the best just like under Pardew, unfortunately we don't have someone like Colo to organise the on field team and pull us out the shit

History not exactly on our side - from nufc.com

Magpies @ Canaries - last 10:

2016/17 drew 2-2 Perez, Lascelles

2015/16 lost 2-3 Mitrovic 2 (1pen)

2013/14 drew 0-0

2012/13 drew 0-0

2011/12 lost 2-4 Ba 2

2004/05 lost 1-2 Kluivert

1994/95 lost 1-2 Fox (pen)

1993/94 won 2-1 Beardsley, Cole

1988/89 won 2-0 Mirandinha, O'Brien

1987/88 drew 1-1 P.Jackson

History not exactly on our side - from nufc.com

Magpies @ Canaries - last 10:

2016/17 drew 2-2 Perez, Lascelles

2015/16 lost 2-3 Mitrovic 2 (1pen)

2013/14 drew 0-0

2012/13 drew 0-0

2011/12 lost 2-4 Ba 2

2004/05 lost 1-2 Kluivert

1994/95 lost 1-2 Fox (pen)

1993/94 won 2-1 Beardsley, Cole

1988/89 won 2-0 Mirandinha, O'Brien

1987/88 drew 1-1 P.Jackson

On the other hand, neither of their seven last managers have won their first PL home game.

Some ridiculous ‘predictions’ in here like, talking like Norwich are Barcelona or something, they’re not that bloody good and we’re not that shit.

I think we’ll get beat but it’ll be close and won’t be the hammering some are saying in here, Christ I know things are shit but we’re talking like it’s Barcelona against Blyth or something

I hope we get pumped. 1-1 realistically.

Same. Fucking hell there can't be many other clubs at all where loads of fans want them to get smashed 2nd game into a new season. Rightly so as well.

What a rancid club. Imagine just having a club that wants to do well and be able to support it and go to games normally

Some ridiculous ‘predictions’ in here like, talking like Norwich are Barcelona or something, they’re not that bloody good and we’re not that shit.

I think we’ll get beat but it’ll be close and won’t be the hammering some are saying in here, Christ I know things are shit but we’re talking like it’s Barcelona against Blyth or something

Which scoreline prediction is a Barca v Blythe scoreline btw?

We wont win this, they will be up for it, first home game against fellow relegation candidates.  2-0 defeat and a shit show of a performance, we'll start well, keep the ball create nothing and succumb to 2 second half goals