Newcastle United 0-0 Brighton & Hove Albion

Greg

The only reason it's stayed 0-0 is because Brighton aren't a very good side.

I genuinely think the only reason they haven't scored is because they cannot believe how easy it is :lol:

I think second half after the manager has let them know they should be ashamed for not having scored, they will come out and put us all out of our misery.

We are stunningly bad.

You can see Brighton have been coached well, they are moving the ball really well, but at the end of the day they have no real quality in attack and so no cutting edge.

Good coach, shit players. It's probably the other way round for us, although how good our players are is debatable. Probably a lot better than they are looking under the fat oaf.

Gross has showed he can score goals at this level. Mooy has some quality, but today is just his first start this season and so he's a bit rusty, and Maupay has had a decent beginning to his premier league career. Think they'll dust us off in the second half tbh.

They'll be a desperate subbing on of Carroll to a big cheer, and long ball after long ball will be launched at his head to get us back into it. It will fail.

The only reason it's stayed 0-0 is because Brighton aren't a very good side.

I genuinely think the only reason they haven't scored is because they cannot believe how easy it is :lol:

I think second half after the manager has let them know they should be ashamed for not having scored, they will come out and put us all out of our misery.

We are stunningly bad.

You can see Brighton have been coached well, they are moving the ball really well, but at the end of the day they have no real quality in attack and so no cutting edge.

Good coach, s*** players. It's probably the other way round for us, although how good our players are is debatable. Probably a lot better than they are looking under the fat oaf.

Gross has showed he can score goals at this level. Mooy has some quality, but today is just his first start this season and so he's a bit rusty, and Maupay has had a decent beginning to his premier league career. Think they'll dust us off in the second half tbh.

They'll be a desperate subbing on of Carroll to a big cheer, and long ball after long ball will be launched at his head to get us back into it. It will fail.

And then he’ll get injured for the rest of the season.

Still refuse to believe people sat watching the match and trawling through match threads actively want us to lose. It’s like a weird coping mechanism for how shit things are and how without direction we are as a club. “If I put loads of laughing emojis when the other teams score no one will know I’m dying inside”.

Still refuse to believe people sat watching the match and trawling through match threads actively want us to lose. It’s like a weird coping mechanism for how s*** things are and how without direction we are as a club. “If I put loads of laughing emojis when the other teams score no one will know I’m dying inside”.

I want us to lose, yes.

Still refuse to believe people sat watching the match and trawling through match threads actively want us to lose. It’s like a weird coping mechanism for how s*** things are and how without direction we are as a club. “If I put loads of laughing emojis when the other teams score no one will know I’m dying inside”.

When you’re in your 12th year of rogering, only thing you can do is laugh and find ways to cope.

This Newcastle team are getting relegated.  ?

From early impressions I thought that too, then we went and won at Spurs ffs.We look every inch an away team

Fucking hell the replay of Joelintons header from behind the goal. Looks even more of a horrendous miss.

£40m ffs.

The guy gets one maybe two attempts on goal a game. I have so much pity for the guy.

He will have shown enough by the end of the season to get a decent move somewhere though, and he'll go on to show his quality.

Just needs to be patient and endure this farce of a club this season.

Guest godzilla

Just seen the Almirante chance, ffs he had to score man.

Want the kid to do well but he is struggling badly. Bruce effect without doubt but he’s not helping himself either.

This is hilatious tbh.

Can't work out if this is a typo, or an intelligent word that i've never come across.

:D typo

Freudian slip

Urban Dictionary seems it's quite fitting:

Something that is so funny that it's hilarity cannot even be contained by the correct spelling of the word hilarious thus it becomes hilatious.

Absolutely pathetic. Zero organization, zero tactics, zero desire and more than anything else zero ambition, the very hallmark of sports direct United.

Put the above aside its against fucking Brighton. You might expect the sitting back and defending against the top 6. This is our approach now for every game? What is the fucking point?

Guest godzilla

It’s sad and I don’t understand how anyone can openly want a team you support to get beat and laugh about it.

This is hilatious tbh.

Can't work out if this is a typo, or an intelligent word that i've never come across.

:D typo

Freudian slip

Urban Dictionary seems it's quite fitting:

Something that is so funny that it's hilarity cannot even be contained by the correct spelling of the word hilarious thus it becomes hilatious.

hellatious is also an acceptable description.

It’s sad and I don’t understand how anyone can openly want a team you support to get beat and laugh about it.

You don't understand why I want Mike Ashley's team to get beat ?