Newcastle United 0-0 Brighton & Hove Albion

Greg

The only reason it's stayed 0-0 is because Brighton aren't a very good side.

I genuinely think the only reason they haven't scored is because they cannot believe how easy it is :lol:

I think second half after the manager has let them know they should be ashamed for not having scored, they will come out and put us all out of our misery.

We are stunningly bad.

As poor a half of football as I’ve ever seen from a Newcastle team .

Crowd are dead, cheeky to beeww them of , great support.

We look like we haven’t got a clue how to play, so deep.

Shite, and to think I really fancied us to win.

Out of boredom, I just noticed at the fucking 3rd home game of the season today that the entrance/exit of the players tunnel is now surrounded by the SD logo instead of the club crest only at the top of it.

Uurrgghh. Absolutely disgusting

The only reason it's stayed 0-0 is because Brighton aren't a very good side.

I genuinely think the only reason they haven't scored is because they cannot believe how easy it is :lol:

I think second half after the manager has let them know they should be ashamed for not having scored, they will come out and put us all out of our misery.

We are stunningly bad.

You can see Brighton have been coached well, they are moving the ball really well, but at the end of the day they have no real quality in attack and so no cutting edge.

Good coach, shit players. It's probably the other way round for us, although how good our players are is debatable. Probably a lot better than they are looking under the fat oaf.

Out of boredom, I just noticed at the fucking 3rd home game of the season today that the entrance/exit of the players tunnel is now surrounded by the SD logo instead of the club crest only at the top of it.

Uurrgghh. Absolutely disgusting

I noticed that. Also the advertisement boards have only shown SD adverts with the odd fun88 advert.