Newcastle United 0-0 Brighton & Hove Albion

Greg

There's something beautifully fascinating about this screw up job. It's an absolute catastrophic masterpiece. This is incredible :lol:

:thup:

Struggle to think of many other owners that have wilfully put their club into a relegation scrap.

If Bruce had us playing somewhere like Brighton are playing I'd not rush to join his fan club but would make me stop and think he might have some semblance of an idea about him but from what I've seen his head must be as empty as a gary glitter gig.

Absolutely. However, even with far more talent, we are significantly worse, by far.

Couldn't even manage to bring in a fairly competent manager. It's ridiculous man.

We have to be favourites to go down.

We are actually a far worse team against the lesser teams, where we try to press and be more aggressive.

This is going to be another Norwich like performance and result.

This is a shambles.

We aren't pressing or being more aggressive. They are doing all the pressing, we are chasing shadows.

Chasing shadows is our version of pressing i.e. we are doing it incredibly badly. No organisation to it whatsoever.

You can see that they've tried to have the team not come out and sit back like they did against Spurs and Liverpool, because we are at home to Brighton.

However, the coaching staff are totally and completely clueless and incompetent.