Newcastle United 2-2 Manchester City - 30/11/19

Raconteur

Great performance, the team put a massive shift in.

Many on here will be fucking gutted today, enjoy the misery.  O0

What was great about it, we parked the bus at home for 90 mins. :lol:

And still only got a result because they were woeful. Why someones venom and anger would be directed at the fans who have rightfully checked out is beyond me, but it's fitting for Ashley's NUFC.

No anger from me, I’m just staggered at the posters posting get in when the oppo score, why are you even on a match thread if you hate the fuckers, just don’t get involved.No need .

Habit probably, people have been watching and/or posting in match threads for years and might still watch a game. Just because they can't bring themselves to want NUFC to win any more doesn't disqualify them from posting.

They are on a NUFC fans forum, and an NUFC match thread. Once you start wanting NUFC you stop becoming a supporter, even if in your logic you think it might be for the best in the long run.

Sorry to say it, but those people are doing nothing but baiting people in a time when they really shouldn’t be baited. Plenty of supporters of other clubs have came on here and done the exact same in match threads and be banned for doing just that. This is no different.

Many on here will be f***ing gutted today, enjoy the misery.  O0

Get...the f***...INNN!!!

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic:  :indi: :indi:

Magnificent.

What's different this time?

Erm, Man City and their form?

That doesn't make any sense.

He's asking why one was such a great performance and the other wasn't I believe. Not why someone would want us to win last season and not now. I may be wrong like but that's how I read it.

Nah, it's clearly about being ecstatic 10 months ago but now City's goals were 'get in'.

Pretty much. This same result under Rafa would have been 'get in'. We played plenty of rubbish under him as well, but at least we knew he was trying to make us better.

I've been consistent. I'm not spending any money on the Toon - not going to matches.

I want Ashley out, I didn't want Bruce here. But I can't celebrate an other team scoring against us and I can't wish we'd would lose.

That's a fair position IMO.

So long as you are ok with knowing that while you are celebrating, so is Mike Ashley.

Ashley celebrating anything is a problem for me. I want everything he touches to fail and sadly, that includes his football club too.

Get...the f***...INNN!!!

Magnificent.

He's asking why one was such a great performance and the other wasn't I believe. Not why someone would want us to win last season and not now. I may be wrong like but that's how I read it.

Nah, it's clearly about being ecstatic 10 months ago but now City's goals were 'get in'.

Pretty much. This same result under Rafa would have been 'get in'. We played plenty of rubbish under him as well, but at least we knew he was trying to make us better.

Under Rafa we never looked as awful as we do under Bruce against the mid table to lower sides, and that is the key difference and clincher for me.

I've been consistent. I'm not spending any money on the Toon - not going to matches.

I want Ashley out, I didn't want Bruce here. But I can't celebrate an other team scoring against us and I can't wish we'd would lose.

So long as you are ok with knowing that while you are celebrating, so is Mike Ashley.

Ashley celebrating anything is a problem for me. I want everything he touches to fail and sadly, that includes his football club too.

Exactly, i don't get how people don't understand this after 12 years of this misery but there we go  :lol:

And still only got a result because they were woeful. Why someones venom and anger would be directed at the fans who have rightfully checked out is beyond me, but it's fitting for Ashley's NUFC.

No anger from me, I’m just staggered at the posters posting get in when the oppo score, why are you even on a match thread if you hate the fuckers, just don’t get involved.No need .

Habit probably, people have been watching and/or posting in match threads for years and might still watch a game. Just because they can't bring themselves to want NUFC to win any more doesn't disqualify them from posting.

They are on a NUFC fans forum, and an NUFC match thread. Once you start wanting NUFC you stop becoming a supporter, even if in your logic you think it might be for the best in the long run.

Sorry to say it, but those people are doing nothing but baiting people in a time when they really shouldn’t be baited. Plenty of supporters of other clubs have came on here and done the exact same in match threads and be banned for doing just that. This is no different.

Agree with this, however when mods have the same attitude it’s not going to happen, this thread is a sad read and the reason match threads are a disgrace in truth.

Agree with this, however when mods have the same attitude it’s not going to happen, this thread is a sad read and the reason match threads are a disgrace in truth.

:lol::lol:

Get...the f***...INNN!!!

Magnificent.

Under Rafa we never looked as awful as we do under Bruce against the mid table to lower sides, and that is the key difference and clincher for me.

Spot on.

Exactly, i don't get how people don't understand this after 12 years of this misery but there we go  :lol:

We all know folks position, most don’t have a problem with that and support it, the point being is celebrating goals by the opposition on a match thread of an Nufc football forum is just fucking shite man.its shite,

It’s ok, because when his business with us is over and he’s dead, I’m pissing on his grave/in his urn.

I think anyone who wants Ashley's NUFC to do well is part of the problem.

Go....

Hope your day is ruined, I can feel the pain  :lol:

We all know folks position, most don’t have a problem with that and support it, the point being is celebrating goals by the opposition on a match thread of an Nufc football forum is just f***ing s**** man.its s****,

Oh well, don't get so worked up about it.

Guest neesy111

Jenas has just said that Bruce has imporved on Rafa's setup and that we are now more exciting going forward!!!

My God ... these people are mentally ill :lol:

He's a clown.

Jenas has just said that Bruce has imporved on Rafa's setup and that we are now more exciting going forward!!!

It's sickening tbh, but Bruce will lap it all up.

People getting so worked up about someone posting "get in" ffs :lol:

Who's getting worked up? Just feels a bit cringeworthy that people continue to watch the matches just to celebrate when we concede or lose. If the club is that far gone for you maybe there's better things to be getting on with? :dontknow:

Who's getting worked up? Just feels a bit cringeworthy that people continue to watch the matches just to celebrate when we concede or lose. If the club is that far gone for you maybe there's better things to be getting on with? :dontknow:

There's not

:lol: Fucking no way.

You just know that will be made into an article by The Chronicle twitter page and be tweeted out 99999 times a day for the next few days :lol:

Bottom of most attacking stats yet Jenas reckons we’re better going forward.

How can Jenas watch that and make out it’s a more attacking approach.

Covmag and stiff to name two.

Anyhoo, as far as i know it isn't a bannable offence so on we go.

Covmag and stiff to name two.

Anyhoo, as far as i know it isn't a bannable offence so on we go.

If it's the best use of your free time then carry on, aye, by all means :lol: