Newcastle United 2-2 Manchester City - 30/11/19

Raconteur

People getting so worked up about someone posting "get in" ffs :lol:

Who's getting worked up? Just feels a bit cringeworthy that people continue to watch the matches just to celebrate when we concede or lose. If the club is that far gone for you maybe there's better things to be getting on with? :dontknow:

Covmag and stiff to name two.

Anyhoo, as far as i know it isn't a bannable offence so on we go.

If it's the best use of your free time then carry on, aye, by all means :lol:

:lol: :thup:

Who's getting worked up? Just feels a bit cringeworthy that people continue to watch the matches just to celebrate when we concede or lose. If the club is that far gone for you maybe there's better things to be getting on with? :dontknow:

I’m not worked up, to me you just post little bits of bait to wind folk up, a tedious poster who brings nothing to this forum but fucking misery.

If you bothered to see my point, I’ve no beef with folk hating the club, just stay off match threads with the get in shit. Still miserable lad?  :lol:

Only on here would a dramatic 2-2 cause such a rift in reactions. :lol:

Mike Ashley is the master of dissonance.

At the same time I'm struggling to feel any strong emotions no matter which way a match goes. I just want Ashley gone and that someone who cares takes over.

I’m not worked up, to me you just post little bits of bait to wind folk up, a tedious poster who brings nothing to this forum but f***ing misery.

If you bothered to see my point, I’ve no beef with folk hating the club, just stay off match threads with the get in s***. Still miserable lad?  :lol:

Another post about how you totally aren't worked up  :lol:

Mildly annoyed that we equalised yes, but no it hasn't ruined my day.

And err, i'll post on the match threads if i feel like it.  :lol:

Jenas has just said that Bruce has imporved on Rafa's setup and that we are now more exciting going forward!!!

My God ... these people are mentally ill :lol:

:lol: Fucking no way.

You just know that will be made into an article by The Chronicle twitter page and be tweeted out 99999 times a day for the next few days :lol:

Bottom of most attacking stats yet Jenas reckons we’re better going forward.

How can Jenas watch that and make out it’s a more attacking approach.

It's fucking ridiculous. XG for this one was 0.21-3.01 which normally results in a Man City win about 95-98% of the time.

Looked to be a decent game of football with 3 cracking goals. Their first seemed soft.

It wasn't a good game of football tbh, the goals were a bit out of the blue.

I was commenting based on 3 minutes of YouTube footage to be honest!

Jenas has just said that Bruce has imporved on Rafa's setup and that we are now more exciting going forward!!!

You just know that will be made into an article by The Chronicle twitter page and be tweeted out 99999 times a day for the next few days :lol:

It's fucking ridiculous. XG for this one was 0.21-3.01 which normally results in a Man City win about 95-98% of the time.

And still by far bottom in the league for xG(Expected goal chances created) not even close to the 2nd bottom side Crystal Palace :laugh:

To claim it’s better going forward/more exciting is just imagination.

And still by far bottom in the league for xG(Expected goal chances created) not even close to the 2nd bottom side Crystal Palace :laugh:

Means fuck all in truth, we are nice and calm in the table and have just back twice from behind to the Champions, credit where it’s due.

Last home game, behind to Bournemouth. This game behind to City twice, and we get 4 points from those 2 games.

At home, it's 1 loss from 7 - we have a bit of fight about us at St James Park.

Bruce and Rafa should job-share. Rafa takes the away games, and Bruce, the home. We'd be champions by December.

Means fuck all in truth, we are nice and calm in the table and have just back twice from behind to the Champions, credit where it’s due.

:lol:

You really think we are now better going forward than with Rafa?

Last home game, behind to Bournemouth. This game behind to City twice, and we get 4 points from those 2 games.

At home, it's 1 loss from 7 - we have a bit of fight about us at St James Park.

Bruce and Rafa should job-share. Rafa takes the away games, and Bruce, the home. We'd be champions by December.

How about Rafa does all the coaching and Bruce does the set-pieces? It's the only area where I see any improvement.

I think anyone who wants Ashley's NUFC to do well is part of the problem.

Go....

Hope your day is ruined, I can feel the pain  :lol:

I want us to get hammered every week but my day isn't ruined in the slightest. Spent a lovely day shopping with my daughter.

Long gone are the days when i let results affect my mood.

Shots inside the box 1 to their 15.

Jenas

“TheY’rE mORe aTTAcKiNG thAN uNdER rAFa”