Newcastle United 2-2 Manchester City - 30/11/19

Raconteur

Jenas has just said that Bruce has imporved on Rafa's setup and that we are now more exciting going forward!!!

My God ... these people are mentally ill :lol:

:lol: Fucking no way.

You just know that will be made into an article by The Chronicle twitter page and be tweeted out 99999 times a day for the next few days :lol:

Bottom of most attacking stats yet Jenas reckons we’re better going forward.

How can Jenas watch that and make out it’s a more attacking approach.

Jenas is a fucking gobshite. Just because he can talk eloquently does not mean he has a fucking clue what he’s on about. See Jordan, Simon; Galloway, George and Pardew, Alan for further evidence.

This place is fucking toxic honestly.

Don't celebrate! Don't watch the match! Don't say nothing about Rafa! Everything is shit!

Fuck off.

Despite the name, do you need a cuddle poppet ?

:lol:

Jenas has just said that Bruce has imporved on Rafa's setup and that we are now more exciting going forward!!!

You just know that will be made into an article by The Chronicle twitter page and be tweeted out 99999 times a day for the next few days :lol:

Jenas is a fucking gobshite. Just because he can talk eloquently does not mean he has a fucking clue what he’s on about. See Jordan, Simon; Galloway, George and Pardew, Alan for further evidence.

Which Jenas are you talking about?

Wish the Militant Mags would stop posting "Get In" when the other team scores and wishing we get beat by double figures.

It's so fucking boring.

Aye, I understand apathy or even antagonism towards the regime, but I can't get behind celebrating when the other team scores like. Even more so when it's one of the plastic, money clubs like City scoring.

Pretty much where I am.

What was the attendance?

49978 iirc

We played well today, Almiron got an assist, Ref was awful and Sian Massey as lineswoman was atrocious.

David Silva best player on the pitch by a country mile and he was taken off after an hour or so. He is 2 passes ahead of everyone else, glides around the pitch and finds an unbelievable amount of time and space.

What was the attendance?

49978 iirc

We played well today, Almiron got an assist, Ref was awful and Sian Massey as lineswoman was atrocious.

David Silva best player on the pitch by a country mile and he was taken off after an hour or so. He is 2 passes ahead of everyone else, glides around the pitch and finds an unbelievable amount of time and space.

I dont agree with any of that IMO

De Bruyne was the best player

The officials were good and balanced

Man city had no zip and played at too slow of a pace 

What was the attendance?

49978 iirc

I dont agree with any of that IMO

De Bruyne was the best player

The officials were good and balanced

Man city had no zip and played at too slow of a pace 

Officials were atrocious.

Massey gave Almiron offside after Shelvey had deliberately waited until he'd got back onside before passing, she flagged more than once for throw ins against us that were obviously not but was over ruled by the ref thankfully.

The ref failed to give a 2nd yellow to Fernandinho for the cynical foul that led to the free kick for our 2nd goal.

I thought Silva was head and shoulders above everyone else.

I'm surprised people think we played well today, we defended well to be sure, but when we got the ball we seemed to have no real idea what to do with it other than give the ball to Maximin and hope he did something with it. Never really felt like we could score, the goals came out of nowhere tbh, although the first one was one of the few bits of good football we put together.

Wish the Militant Mags would stop posting "Get In" when the other team scores and wishing we get beat by double figures.

It's so fucking boring.

Aye, I understand apathy or even antagonism towards the regime, but I can't get behind celebrating when the other team scores like. Even more so when it's one of the plastic, money clubs like City scoring.

Pretty much where I am.

It's very easy to celebrate (only a mental 'ha ha' for me, no jumping around) when you view the club as Sports Direct United rather than Newcastle United.

Which Jenas are you talking about?

Jermaine Jenas

When you want the club to do well it does bad when you want it to do bad it does well. Can't win with this shit, so fucking fed up :lol: I just want Ashleys bad decisions to finally come crashing down on him hard so we can get the club back.

Still can't comprehend how there can be 49k imbeciles gladly rimming Ashley every other week. So we got a decent result, wahey, it won't ever get any better than this.Spineless, dumb, ignorant pieces of shits.

When you want the club to do well it does bad when you want it to do bad it does well. Can't win with this shit, so fucking fed up :lol: I just want Ashleys bad decisions to finally come crashing down on him hard so we can get the club back.

Still can't comprehend how there can be 49k imbeciles gladly rimming Ashley every other week. So we got a decent result, wahey, it won't ever get any better than this.Spineless, dumb, ignorant pieces of shits.

Their wives probably sent them. Sick of them hanging around the kitchen.

It's so fucking boring.

Pretty much where I am.

It's very easy to celebrate (only a mental 'ha ha' for me, no jumping around) when you view the club as Sports Direct United rather than Newcastle United.

I sort of understand that perspective but it still seems odd to me to keep watching, if I legitimately wanted us to lose every week and no longer considered the team in black in white to represent Newcastle I think I'd probably give it a miss until I felt differently. To continue watching seems masochistic at best.

It's so fucking boring.

Pretty much where I am.

I sort of understand that perspective but it still seems odd to me to keep watching, if I legitimately wanted us to lose every week and no longer considered the team in black in white to represent Newcastle I think I'd probably give it a miss until I felt differently. To continue watching seems masochistic at best.

It is. But as we all know, addictions are damaging. Have some sympathy.

Need a sub-forum for the Militant Mags. They can have their own pre-match thread, where they one up each other and predict how heavily we'll be beaten.

In their match thread, they can have a competition to see who does the most exclamation marks, after we concede and they type GET IN....

The linesperson woman was pretty good first half; she had an absolute shocker 2nd half. Ref missed the free kick for their 2nd and bottled sending Fernandinho off, he got progressively more pro Man City as the game went on.

We did alright, this forum is in danger of becoming a complete joke at moment. Nobody wanted Bruce but there’s some absolute shite being hawked about. Save it for when results turn and Bruce shows his tactical ineptitude and inability to turn a couple of bad results into a nosedive to the bottom.

Ashley is the man we should be getting at, no matter the results good or bad he should be getting pelters.