Newcastle United vs Southampton Sunday 8th December (Kick Off 2pm No TV)

samptime29

Our home record shows an average of 28.2%, the lowest of any premier league club. Chelsea have 65.8%.

Damn, we're just so good we don't even need the ball.

What dross do we put up with?

Our average home possession is 40% not 28.2%.

https://footystats.org/clubs/england/newcastle-united-fc

We have a difference of opinion......

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/premier-league/ballbesitz/wettbewerb/GB1

Go for the throat?????????????  You are deluded.

Not really, we are at home, reasonably comfortable mid table, winning games, I said I’d be DISAPPOINTED if we didn’t go for it a bit morein this.

Hardly fucking deluded man  :lol:

Few changes I sense for this one.

No chance, Rafa would but not Bruce. Bruce changes things after they have gone stale.

Should be bringing in Schar for Dummett. At the very least. Possibly Joelinton for Carroll because theres no way Carroll can start two games in a week.

Few changes I sense for this one.

No chance, Rafa would but not Bruce. Bruce changes things after they have gone stale.

Should be bringing in Schar for Dummett. At the very least. Possibly Joelinton for Carroll because theres no way Carroll can start two games in a week.

You would like to think he would get the full backs much further up the pitch operating more like wing back if he is going to stick with 5 defenders. Shouldn't be that much different as opposed to going 4-4-2.

Probably the same team but Joelinton in for Carrol, Atsu in for Maximum, Schar in for Dummet, maybes a change in the middle too

No chance we won so however lucky we were to win Bruce will see it as winning and will not change the side.

Just thinking of the 3 games in a week scenario my hairy friend. Doubt big Andy can play twice in 4 days, so I think there'll be at least one change plus maxi having a bad ankle

Ok i'll admit it, if Bruce wins tomorrow, he's still a cunt and a shit manager.

I will let you know how it gets on as you won’t be interested will you?

Southampton’s average possession is 45.5% compared to our 32.3%  :scared:

Interesting  :lol:

The ball is just going to be sat in the centre circle with neither team knowing what to do

:lol: