Newcastle United 2-1 Southampton - 8/12/19

Greg

Terrible performance, no idea what we are trying to do when we take the field but a great 3 points.

AC made the difference  O0

HWTFL

Dont care pleased with the win welldone bruce and the lads, shit match (kept turning it off and on  :lol:) but we play some dogshit football and still win

Just gutted for miggy/asm but big joe is looking rather shit, what made the fat cunt pay 40mil for him ill never know. but onwards and upwards  O0

These are only good results if the fat cunt sells the club.

If people can still get excited by it then fair enough, i can't.

Why would he sell the club now? Safety is looking secure, and we are making a mint in the transfer market. Or at least Ashley is.

The club has looked like his safest investment for a while, tbh. I don't keep that up-to-date with it (and don't fully understand the ins and outs of it), but the retail empire has seemed on far shakier ground than anything Newcastle-related. We're ticking over nicely as far as he's concerned, especially now he's finally got rid of that pain in his arse Benitez, and especially having found the key to dampening any potential ructions (i.e., weave a false takeover story).

These are only good results if the fat c*** sells the club.

Why would he sell the club now? Safety is looking secure, and we are making a mint in the transfer market. Or at least Ashley is.

Who knows, i've given up trying to work him out, he could sell tomorrow, he could be here for another ten years.

These are only good results if the fat cunt sells the club.

Can’t see anyone getting excited , far from it , however I will raise a glass to 3 more points knowing you will be a misery tonight and into next season at least, enjoy your night  ;)

These are only good results if the fat c*** sells the club.

Can’t see anyone getting excited , far from it , however I will raise a glass to 3 more points knowing you will be a misery tonight and into next season at least, enjoy your night  ;)

I know you will, you can't stop posting about me.