Manchester Utd 4-1 Newcastle Utd

samptime29

Wish I could get excited. Got money on us to win (as Man Utd are shite) and still can't bring myself to support this.

The tweak in the formation and what it could mean going forward is really interesting I think. Should make for better play from the team.

Missing the point as it's not the style of play, it's just Ashley.

Wish I could get excited. Got money on us to win (as Man Utd are shite) and still can't bring myself to support this.

The tweak in the formation and what it could mean going forward is really interesting I think. Should make for better play from the team.

Oh right. Man ... you may as well switch off completely then. That's going to be a long road still before it comes to an end.

Oh right. Man ... you may as well switch off completely then. That's going to be a long road still before it comes to an end.

Could well also be a long road until Bruce comes to an end by that token though...we live in hope and all that.

Matty and Sean both can’t attack constantly

Sean is supposed to be sitting. He's being a bit irresponsible. Wants to score like his brother maybe, but that's not his role today. Needs to chill.

Could well also be a long road until Bruce comes to an end by that token though...we live in hope and all that.

True. At this point I just wanted to see Bruce at least try some things to improve the team going forward.

I like what he's done today a lot. Think Almiron and Joelinton will look a lot better in their respective positions.

I like that we can now use Muto and Gayle more as strikers alongside Carroll or Joelinton. Saint-Maximin can also now play upfront with more freedom when he comes back in.