Rochdale 1-1 Newcastle United - 04/01/20 (winner to play Oxford (H))

Disco

This is all Joelinton's fault, if your striker keeps playing like this literally any team has a chance against you.

:lol: so he's playing mid and centre half for us too?

:lol:

The need for one scapegoat is so lifting man.

As bad as this Rochdale team were earlier on, no one else could do anything? And we're really going to start looking for one man to place it all on?!

Desperate stuff. The whole operation is a farce and a circus.

Exactly, their manager made a change and it's completely span Bruce's head and our mid and defenders have been awful. Joelinton is bad but its not on him

I mean regardless of how bad Joelinton was in that first half he was at least looking threatening.

The walrus in our dugout has now managed to neuter a striker desperate for a goal by placing Atsu alongside him? Why?

Man ... I can really only just laugh at this point :lol:

Guest godzilla

This is all Joelinton's fault, if your striker keeps playing like this literally any team has a chance against you.

As bad as this Rochdale team were earlier on, no one else could do anything? And we're really going to start looking for one man to place it all on?!

Exactly, their manager made a change and it's completely span Bruce's head and our mid and defenders have been awful. Joelinton is bad but its not on him

I mean regardless of how bad Joelinton was in that first half he was at least looking threatening.

The walrus in our dugout has now managed to neuter a striker desperate for a goal by placing Atsu alongside him? Why?

He's fucking shite man

He's fucking shite man

The whole club is an abomination.