Newcastle United 0-0 Norwich City - 01/02/20

Disco

Guest godzilla

Worst football ever by a Newcastle team and I have seen some shite also. Bruce you're a utter useless cunt fuck off you prick

Just terrible.  No other words for it, we look appalling. 

No movement, no rhythm, bereft of ideas and creativity, huge gaps between defense, midfield and attack leaving each unit isolated, just utter, utter garbage.

Garbage. But another point.

Rose and 'Tino' have to start next game, along with at least one of Schar & Lejeune and we might begin to get a bit of a handle on possesion football.

Oh, and Bruce is a moron, nothing to change my mind on that.

Real shades of the 15/16 season under McClaren I feel

Haven't addressed the fundamental issue of goals in the transfer window

Complete inconsistency in every match we've played

No structure or team identity

We're in big trouble

:clap:

We need a like post button

Absolute anti football. Norwich deserved all the points today. They were the only team interested in playing. Bruce inherited this though, the takeovers is unsettling the players, the wind changed. Our players can't pass, the hoof, head and clear without any forward thinking to where its going, we back off and let players attack us all while sitting deeper than any other team.

It's been nearly 7 months, no more of the shit above. He has brought in 6 mainly attacking players. Joelinton doesnt stand a chance when we play like this, which is apparently forever. If we set up like that against the bottom team in the league we wont do any different for the rest of the season.

Tuesday will be fun going out to oxford.