Arsenal 4-0 Newcastle United

samptime29

Urgh!  Same front 3 for nearly all season but most of the time they look like they've just met each other.

I think ASM is not easy to work with, he tends to play for himself mostly.

We dont have a central midfielder willing to get ina scoring position. Its Joelinton or someone from wide right or ASM on his own.

Happy with the wing backs, now need 2 centre mids possibly even more than a striker.

Exactly. It’s our CM’s who let us down a lot. They just don’t offer enough support.

Urgh!  Same front 3 for nearly all season but most of the time they look like they've just met each other.

We dont have a central midfielder willing to get ina scoring position. Its Joelinton or someone from wide right or ASM on his own.

Happy with the wing backs, now need 2 centre mids possibly even more than a striker.

Exactly. It’s our CM’s who let us down a lot. They just don’t offer enough support.

They make it that we cant change the pace of the game as they cant hold the ball so as soon as we get the ball its quick counter it clearance.

Lazaro looks decent.

Worrying watching him try to defend.  Doesn't look like a natural wing back.

He looks pretty good defensively to me. Much better than Yedlin that's for sure.

He has won every ball when he’s been in the WB position, it’s when he has been caught out still up in attack when we have had problems on that side.

Well that's why we have 3 centre backs.

Shearer going full range on Joelinton not getting in the box. I get it, he was injured for that ASM chance. Surely it's not just on him though. Where is longstaff or anyone else for that matter.

Thought he had a good half up to the injury but definitely not staying central.

We don’t half need a proper centre forward. Joelinton’s natural instinct is to drop off and wide, he should have been busting  a gut to get up with ASM, may not have got there but he didn’t even get near the 18 yard line.

Probably not his natural instinct. That being the case it shows a lack of understanding between the two. Hard to say ASM does the wrong thing but if he pulls it back Big Joe likely scores.

Actually, the earlier chance ASM does cut it back.

ASM is akin to lua lua. You dont know what he is going to do. Ritchie was frustrated and nowhere near the same page. Could see Rose getting a little frustrated but he will work it out. Just shows how good willems was.

Bentaleb looks like a shit shelvey so far. A bit more physical but looks like he is lazier somehow.

Completely agree but does bruce not work on the 3 on them in training together?  try and get them functioning as a fluid unit?  No expecting you to know the answer. :)