Arsenal 4-0 Newcastle United

samptime29

Guest godzilla

We are worst team in the league at going forward

When you have two thirds of your team playing in their own third no surprise

How the fuck do people pay £40 and travel 6 hours to watch this shite not feel pissed off? I'm watching it on some ropey stream and its irritating me, let alone travelling and paying for it.

Beer, bantz and sniff

Absolutely no idea why we brought Bentaleb in on loan, Bruce said we didn’t bring a forward in as there was nobody better out there but brings in a player who is absolute bang average and certainly no better than what we’ve got.

Absolute shambles of a transfer window.

We’ll never see Lazaro play again.

He played well in the first half and stopped Sako numeorus times.

Gets done by him once and now everyone is lamenting that he's not good.

Like a bunch of little kids man. So cringe worthy :lol:

I'm sure most are capable of identifying that he's been pretty good this game (at least prior to us falling asleep), but equally was at fault for their goals.

I'm more concerned with why we've come out so deep this half and can't get the ball at all. That is more of the issue really.

The need to pin every issue on a scapegoat is hilarious to me. We've come out half asleep after the half and look clueless.

I like Almiron like but sometimes he just pisses me off.

Don't forget he is being played out of position again.  But yeah, his end product is pony.

When played in his position recently he scored 2. Wuh Steve’s tactical nous can’t accommodate both him and ASM in a system which suits them both don’t you kna

Bruce was given a perfect backline where everyone knew their jobs, and had ball playing CBs with clear instructions to start attacks by Rafa. Now we have the same collection being used like Stoke.

Oh, and Ritchie coming on :lol:

FFS!!

Arsenal were shite in the first half, made changes at half time and it's made huge difference.  Don't expect cabbage heid to foresee what they were going to do but it's now 70 mins and I can't see him having changed a fucking thing to counter what they did.

Yes. One team has a manager that wasn't satisfied with the first half and tweaked things.

Ours on the other hand was delighted and was hoping to have a result fall into his lap.

Absolutely no idea why we brought Bentaleb in on loan, Bruce said we didn’t bring a forward in as there was nobody better out there but brings in a player who is absolute bang average and certainly no better than what we’ve got.

Absolute shambles of a transfer window.

Did some good business, according to the radio commentary.

Bruce was given a perfect backline where everyone knew their jobs, and had ball playing CBs with clear instructions to start attacks by Rafa. Now we have the same collection being used like Stoke.

Oh, and Ritchie coming on :lol:

Aye with Ritchie and Atsu on the bench we have some real game changers there.

Its hard to see where our goal would have come from even if they haven't scored their 2

It is so painful how much we need a midfielder than gets into goal scoring positions or a striker thats half clinical at this level.

I like Almiron like but sometimes he just pisses me off.

Don't forget he is being played out of position again.  But yeah, his end product is pony.

He picked the ball up and just ran straight into an Arsenal player when there was space either side.

We’ll never see Lazaro play again.

He played well in the first half and stopped Sako numeorus times.

Gets done by him once and now everyone is lamenting that he's not good.

Like a bunch of little kids man. So cringe worthy :lol:

I'm sure most are capable of identifying that he's been pretty good this game (at least prior to us falling asleep), but equally was at fault for their goals.

I'm more concerned with why we've come out so deep this half and can't get the ball at all. That is more of the issue really.

The need to pin every issue on a scapegoat is hilarious to me. We've come out half asleep after the half and look clueless.

I don't really think we're looking for a scapegoat when a player is making noticeable, individual mistakes that cost us goals.

You can cut him slack since he's not a natural defender, new to the system, and largely played the role well until the goals, but he still made the mistakes and people are surely within their rights to point it out ("he's shit" comments excluded of course).