Newcastle United v Burnley - Sat 29/02 @ 3:00pm (No TV)

Disco

Guest neesy111

There’s bloody nothing wrong with 4-4-2 the issue is he came out with the absolute worst lineup for it and I’m sure the tactics will be non existent

There's plenty wrong with 442 in todays game.

There’s bloody nothing wrong with 4-4-2 the issue is he came out with the absolute worst lineup for it and I’m sure the tactics will be non existent

There's plenty wrong with 442 in todays game.

There’s not a single thing wrong with it if you play the right players and tactics. We don’t have either of that.

I can’t think of a single successful team that has played 442 since arguably Ferguson’s Man United. It’s been a dead formation for years unless you like/want Allardyce football

I can’t think of a single successful team that has played 442 since arguably Ferguson’s Man United. It’s been a dead formation for years unless you like/want Allardyce football

Leicester?

simeone_1.jpg?strip=all&quality=100&w=700&quality=100

Leicester?

Okazaki was more of a 10 though wasn’t he?

simeone_1.jpg?strip=all&quality=100&w=700&quality=100

... I stand corrected!