Newcastle United v Burnley - Sat 29/02 @ 3:00pm (No TV)

Disco

Guest Howaythetoon

Win this and 2 more wins will see safety comfortably achieved. This will be the equivalent of finishing 5th under Pardew, only the King had much better players and could wing his way though storms. Next season Bruce takes his beloved home team down.

I’m hoping it’s this season of course so next season he avoids a double relegation with his beloved home team, finishing an impressive mid-table.

Proper Fellowship of the Ring contest today. Usually dislike Burnley and their long throwing 3m tall orcs. This season though I really don't care how it goes.

Meanwhile Bruce on the sideline shouting out his useless fucking tactics and playing the positive latin american version of Gollum out on the right wing.

main-qimg-3a0f269fe57c836b2fb12609f3ad248d

FIIIIIIND THE BACON!!!

53 minutes until we learn Stevie Bacon's master plan to transform us into an attacking juggernaut.

I'll go with:

Dubs

Yedlin    Lascelles  Lejeune    Rose

Ritchie  Bentaleb  Longstaff  ASM

Almiron

Joelinton

Feels like one of those games Pardew had before where you expected the team to lose, but scraped a win to save himself from drowning.

The team will get outplayed today, win and then Bruce will get undeserved for a brilliant tactical change which never happened.