Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

There is no way he knows anything, everything he knows about this takeover he’s clearly read from elsewhere.

He’s shown himself up here. Behind the Chronicle and Twitter you could always argue that he did have some knowledge, listening to him speak, he clearly does not know anything.

There is no way he knows anything, everything he knows about this takeover he’s clearly read from elsewhere.

He’s shown himself up here. Behind the Chronicle and Twitter you could always argue that he did have some knowledge, listening to him speak, he clearly does not know anything.

Hes totally not cut out to be commenting on this potential new regime. In many ways, his intelligence suits MA and SB.

Its perfectly fine to support the team, just accept that we are a propaganda tool for a horrific regime and don't try to deflect from that

I can accept this. No problem. Roll on the Saudi Takeover.

What's this about a 350 page document? I missed the initial reference and now only see people referring to its existence. What is it?

The buyers side of this deal submitted a 350 page document to the premier league of what their plans were for us over the coming years. It's part of the owners and directors test.

Would love to have seen the FCB's submission to the PL.  Would probably have been a SD catalogue with a free mug.  :D

The agenda on Talksport is basically "you're not going to win the Champions League overnight, Newcastle." A cracking insight, right on point.

No one gives a fuck, man. :lol: I'll happily take just wanting to win football games again.