Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Danny fucking Mills repeated back and made a load of points I'd already made?

Don't worry about him, man. You did class. I'd find it impossible to stay composed on a radio phone-in on basic subjects, never mind stuff as profound and morally delicate as this; you managed it great and got the most critical points across.

Guest Howaythetoon

I'll be on Talksport discussing the takeover in about 15 minutes.

Don’t have radio, will this end up online? Oh and you’re one of our (fans/club) best spokesperson :thup: I’d be a gibberish wreck :lol:

Guest chopey

Fantastic Greg I loved the "we didn't choose Mike Ashley and we haven't chose the new owners" seemed to stop them in their tracks with the narrative they were heading towards.

Guest Howaythetoon

This will be announced/official by the end of this month IMO.

Heard they been in touch with all kinds of people regarding academy/facilities/stadium etc.

Amanda Stavely will be huge in this I feel (and the Reubens), her and Rafa are good friends and he and her were in cahoots together the last time over a takeover, Ashley pulled the plug because he wasn’t happy his manager was so close to a would be buyer. I’d put money on him coming back!

Anyway done deal as far as I’m concerned!

This will be announced/official by the end of this month IMO.

Heard they been in touch with all kinds of people regarding academy/facilities/stadium etc.

Amanda Stavely will be huge in this I feel (and the Reubens), her and Rafa are good friends and he and her were in cahoots together the last time over a takeover, Ashley pulled the plug because he wasn’t happy his manager was so close to a would be buyer. I’d put money on him coming back!

Anyway done deal as far as I’m concerned!

Look HTT, I'm not asking for your source, I trust you wouldnt lie but could you give me some sort of idea about where you heard this from?

I will latch on anything at the moment.

HTT has been posting information from his sources on here for almost 20 years and I've never known him be right about a single thing, he doesn't even hit the average of a stopped clock. :lol:

HTT has been posting information from his sources on here for almost 20 years and I've never known him be right about a single thing, he doesn't even hit the average of a stopped clock. :lol:

:lol:

It feels like we’re in the FA cup final, 1-0 up, going into injury time but the fourth official has held up a sign with 1 month on it.

3-0 would be a better analogy. It's happening, it's not just something that has been done on a whim.

I’ll meet you half way 😜

:lol: :lol: