Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Just rather keep this about sport and not get involved in the conversation surrounding this type of stuff

It's not so easy to do, when the motives from the Saudis are questionable, i.e. Sportswashing etc

Definitely not but at the end of the day it isn’t for us to decide who owns our club and I don’t know enough about the other issues around him to get involved.

What are his links with Terrorism? Is it just that Jared Kushner book which states this?

Nah mate ND on twitter says so, so it must be true

https://twitter.com/ND12044259/status/1253672083281915904

I've noticed a few strange accounts getting involved in this stuff. The one above, signed up to twitter in April and has done nothing but attack anyone who questioned Saudi Arabia.

This one is even weirder: 'Kate Stewart' signed up in March, tweeted none stop Saudi propaganda since April (91,000 tweets!).

What are his links with Terrorism? Is it just that Jared Kushner book which states this?

I've noticed a few strange accounts getting involved in this stuff. The one above, signed up to twitter in April and has done nothing but attack anyone who questioned Saudi Arabia.

This one is even weirder: 'Kate Stewart' signed up in March, tweeted none stop Saudi propaganda since April (91,000 tweets!).

That ND one has been popping up all over the place and all of his views seem to be absolutely awful.

That Kate Stewart signed up to twitter in March 2018 which may explain the high amount of tweets, but aye still an odd one. Twitter is a cesspit

The fact his ex fiance is getting involved, worries me. I don't blame her either.

This could be a big spanner in the works for the takeover tbh. His murder was major international news only a year ago or so.

Saw a few of the Kate Stewart tweets and they were suspicious to say the least. Explains it if 'she' only signed up in March. 91,000 tweets in a month for fuck sake. :lol:

Is there an appeals process for the fit and proper test? If there is I could see the FA pulling a pantomime initial rejection subject to appeal just to look like they're doing something.

The fact his ex fiance is getting involved, worries me. I don't blame her either.

This could be a big spanner in the works for the takeover tbh. His murder was major international news only a year ago or so.

Wether right or wrong it can’t be a big spanner, they can’t block the takeover based on accusations.

Guest neesy111

Is there an appeals process for the fit and proper test? If there is I could see the FA pulling a pantomime initial rejection subject to appeal just to look like they're doing something.

The FA have said they want to keep out this stuff after it was suggested they should do it for the whole game.

Guest reefatoon

Christ, who advised her putting it on Twitter would be a good idea? Just opened it up to a bunch of absolute mongs to come out with utter filth. The whole thing is just lifting. Can’t stand twitter and all it attracts.

Oh my god. Those replies. People are so f***ing disgusting and just...thick. Attacking a murder victim's wife over this. Do none of them think through the ridiculousness of them implying she just hates the toon?

Mackem WUM obviously

Absolutely vile, although as pointed out the Saudi state is also not above creating spamloads of twitter accounts to harass critics etc.  Our lovely new owners at work.

not to defend SA but hell the Barca board have been accused of that to attack the players or something

Premier league really could do with deciding to calm this whole thing down.

:thup: Really do hope they kick on and announce a decision either way. Everyone cooped up indoors just waiting for something to react to isn't helping matters.