Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

One of the tweets From that kate Andrews.

Guys, I'm from London and don't even know much about football. But I know the people of #Newcastle are kind, friendly and long-suffering. They've a proud history but have been ignored by Westminster for years.

I'm getting BALLISTIC about how they're being treated Angry faceFlag of Saudi ArabiaFlag of United Kingdom

#NUFC

Pretty much confirmed fake account then

There is something very insidious and disturbing about the Saudi government slagging off the wife of a man they murdered while pretending to be Newcastle fans, while also trying to create a divide and siege mentality between us and the rest of the country.

Whoa there ! Wheres your proof its the Saudi government ?

Who else could it be?

Guest The Little Waster

Guys, I'm from London and don't even know much about football. But I know the people of #Newcastle are kind, friendly and long-suffering. They've a proud history but have been ignored by Westminster for years.

I'm getting BALLISTIC about how they're being treated Angry faceFlag of Saudi ArabiaFlag of United Kingdom

#NUFC

There is something very insidious and disturbing about the Saudi government slagging off the wife of a man they murdered while pretending to be Newcastle fans, while also trying to create a divide and siege mentality between us and the rest of the country.

Who else could it be?

Any number of people . A troll maybe ? Just a thought

Guest reefatoon

This is just getting fucking annoying now, we can’t even have 5 minutes of talking about anything positive regarding this.

Dan Roan is a prick who made snidey comments about Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha at a memorial service.

I still think there wouldn't be as much blowback if this was one of the top six being bought.  Not that there wouldn't be any but I don't think it would be as widespread.

#NUFC

Who else could it be?

Perhaps you’re right. Just seemed a bit fishy for someone called Kate Andrews to be tweeting in Arabic and English and only about Britain, nufc and it’s great ties with Saudi Arabia.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52414385

BBC now sticking the fucking boot in ffs

That's Clive Betts, the chairman of the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Football.

They are getting pretty desperate now, must be realising the human rights angle is not going to work, so they are going all in on the BeOut illegal streaming crap. Richard Keys will be punching the air with delight when he reads that article.

Dan Roan is a prick who made snidey comments about Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha at a memorial service.

I still think there wouldn't be as much blowback if this was one of the top six being bought.  Not that there wouldn't be any but I don't think it would be as widespread.

The thing for me is English football has been building up to this for a long time. We’ve had so long to stop it and done nothing.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52414385

BBC now sticking the f***ing boot in ffs

Just reporting what an MP said which has also been reported elsewhere. The government have already stated they are not getting involved.

Yes but Clever Clive is saying the govt have to get involved, he's not taking it lying down. There must be an army of cunts typing out letters by the hour.

Guest awaymag

Im turning off Twitter and here also.  Will get a notification on my phone from Sky Sports.

Its starting to consume me and I can't let that happen, what will be, will be.

Guest godzilla

#NUFC

Who else could it be?

Perhaps you’re right. Just seemed a bit fishy for someone called Kate Andrews to be tweeting in Arabic and English and only about Britain, nufc and it’s great ties with Saudi Arabia.

Is it just since the takeover from the Saudis came into the news have they have been putting this stuff on though (it's easy to translate English to Arabic using google). Not like I'm going to check this persons twitter feeds mind as she's just a WUM in my opinion and deserves to be ignored.

I was under the impression that the Fit and Proper persons test was a financial test to check that the individuals are who they say they are financially? Its not a morality test, so I'm not sure if they'd have grounds to block it using a fit and proper persons test.

I'm confident it'll go through and im never confident with NUFC.

This is my understanding too. An agonising wait this. If they reject this Saudi bid would they then be saying there'll be no more Saudi owners welcome anywhere in the premier league?

It the only thing happening in Uk sports. Everyon wants to write about it or risk being furloughed.

I wouldn't be so sure, big news in today as Christian Atsu is beaten by Trent Alexander-Arnold on Fifa 20. Atsu opted for a front 2 of himself and Saint-Maximin. No faith in Joelinton. Sickening.