Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

one can of Jakehead, a bottle of Orval

:drool:

Will definitely be making an IPA/belgian/trappist dash the day this goes through.

On the subject, does anyone happen to know anywhere stocking Sierra nevada Torpedo at the moment?

Haven't seen it for a while.

Marksies and/or Morries stock it don’t they? Failing that, Rehills probably have it.

Will have to have a drive over to rehills, love the stuff.  Marksies over my way haven't had it the last few times I've checked.

Beware their new opening hours, they close at 6.30 most nights a the minute.

Cheers for the heads up, looks like I'm going to have to get there sooner rather than later :D

Bring on the announcement.

Would be good if it was approved today because then it might be just about possible to get the money transferred by Saturday.

I don't think the money needs to be transferred for it to be announced.

Maybe not, but we were told that the Saudis dont want to announce anything until it's 100% complete so probably includes transfer of funds.

Would be good if it was approved today because then it might be just about possible to get the money transferred by Saturday.

Possibly not but I just want it done completely before I celebrate.

Maybe not, but we were told that the Saudis dont want to announce anything until it's 100% complete so probably includes transfer of funds.

Once the Premier League approves it they can't back out and if the funds didn't arrive Mike Ashley would be able to sue them for breach of contract.  It's not like buying a house.

Once the Premier League approves it they can't back out and if the funds didn't arrive Mike Ashley would be able to sue them for breach of contract.  It's not like buying a house.

Yes. Doesn't make it complete though which is what I was talking about.

I've been very cautious about buying in to this, but I now have my gif ready.

Currently preparing my own :thup:

Disturbing  :lol:

Just be glad it wasn't 54[/member] that posted that :shifty:

:lol: :lol:

This is going to feel very odd when Amanda Stavely finally gets into the club and starts making changes.  13 years of constant lies, misinformation, lack of information, bore holes, bin baths, paddling pools, tatty sports wear, stadium being left to rot and various muppets in and round the club commentating left right and centre about how NUFC fans should be happy.

All the reports are 'Could be' or Might be' or 'it is expected'  Any of us on here could write these articles which confirm nothing at all

Other than caulkin, who said it will go through, and he's pretty much the only one most will believe.

All the reports are 'Could be' or Might be' or 'it is expected'  Any of us on here could write these articles which confirm nothing at all

They’re all based off what Caulkin said last night (that he’s heard the checks will be completed today)

And Caulkin is mates with them all. It only takes a phone call for them to basically run the same story. If Caulkin says today, Staveley says today (could).

Caulkin also said after PL approval we might be "another week or couple days away"

Not sure if Caulkin, but heard could take a few days for money to be transferred. I hope we hear some official confirmation about the PL approval this week, to settle my uncertainty.