Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

This sub seems to have its regulars and anyone who pipes up with anything just gets slagged off and brushed off as a divvy.

That is possibly why the thread is constantly being browsed but no participation outside of the (cool) club is made that much.

Loads of ass hats in here. Shame really. Because this could be a good thread if it wasnt for a select few.

Who uses the term "ass hats"?

Anyway, what point have you been trying to make which people are slagging you off for?

This sub seems to have its regulars and anyone who pipes up with anything just gets slagged off and brushed off as a divvy.

That is possibly why the thread is constantly being browsed but no participation outside of the (cool) club is made that much.

Loads of ass hats in here. Shame really. Because this could be a good thread if it wasnt for a select few.

Someone’s jealous he’s not in the ‘clique’

Just bought an Athletic subscription in anticipation of all the articles coming out about us. Fuck it, I’m all in now.

I did the same  :lol:

Me three.

Good calls. Caulkin will no doubt be the first one with in depth interviews with all the important people.

Guest Howaythetoon

Sub? Fuck of back to Reddit with that shite, it’s a forum for internet virgins.

Welcome!

I suspect an increased police presence around St. James' Park will be an indicator of an impending announcement.

Yeah, had been thinking the same as this :)

The club might have been told to delay the announcement in case it draws crowds to st james'. Social distancing and all that.

Anyway, what point have you been trying to make which people are slagging you off for?

Not sure he's saying he has been slagged off mind.  I kind of agree, there's been a few on here mention something they've heard, been slated and basically branded as Odin mkII :lol:

I don't get it, if someone says something, take it with a pinch of salt, even if they're right, it means nowt until it's announced officially anyway.

Not had your fix this morning?

Not sure he's saying he has been slagged off mind.  I kind of agree, there's been a few on here mention something they've heard, been slated and basically branded as Odin mkII :lol:

I don't get it, if someone says something, take it with a pinch of salt, even if they're right, it means nowt until it's announced officially anyway.

It's "the regulars" (not Theregulars[/member] btw :lol:) getting slagged off though. I've not seen anything from "new members" where they're slagged off for anything?

That's because almost every single one of these pieces of "info" are absolute bollocks and people are tired of it, tetchy, and bored of being fed lies from every single direction. You can't expect people not to get annoyed when another piece of ITK crap appears and turns out to be, yet again, a load of old horseshit.

The Skunkers Sub calls for a Fatwah on this wum

Guest chopey

Should be the best best week in years for Newcastle fans but this fucking virus keeps bringing my mood down.

It's "the regulars" (not Theregulars[/member] btw :lol:) getting slagged off though. I've not seen anything from "new members" where they're slagged off for anything?

Fair enough I didn't pay much attention to the 'cool club' bit  :lol: I was thinking about things like SP yesterday just mentioning he had a message from caulkin/waugh as he'd asked them something and seemed to get slated, it's not like what he said was unbelievable either.  Someone else mentioned something about barclays and got slated, i mean, if you don't believe it just ignore it rather than getting wound up and having a go :lol:

Like i say i just don't get people allowing themselves to get so wound up over someone mentioning something that they need to give them loads of grief, which is what I thought IJ was getting at.

Fair enough I didn't pay much attention to the 'cool club' bit  :lol: I was thinking about things like SP yesterday just mentioning he had a message from caulkin/waugh as he'd asked them something and seemed to get slated, it's not like what he said was unbelievable either.  Someone else mentioned something about barclays and got slated, i mean, if you don't believe it just ignore it rather than getting wound up and having a go :lol:

Like i say i just don't get people allowing themselves to get so wound up over someone mentioning something that they need to give them loads of grief, which is what I thought IJ was getting at.

?

Lee Ryder and Caulkin will be the ones to watch this week.

As I understand, the new owners want to build a very good relationship with the Chronicle and so will want them to be the ones with the news first.

Imagine being in talks with the club for over 2 years. Checking out the coverage, tone and mood music.

Then coming to the conclusion that Lee Ryder is the man you wanna give an exlcusive to :lol: :lol: :lol:.

'I know just the man who can convey our message to the fanbase. Sorry guys, slight delay, I'm on hold whilst they peel him off a window'..............

I don’t know much about NUFC.com but what exactly in that paragraph is new information? I thought that’s what we’d been told was going to happen by pretty much every reputable journalist?

DM them mate. They'll get back to you

They probably will. That’s not what I asked though...I’m asking why people are excited about NUFC.com reporting the same stuff we already know? Are they a good reliable source?

To even ask that question shows how much you dont know.

Asking any question shows what you don't know.

Someone’s jealous he’s not in the ‘clique’

Virtual frotting isn’t all it’s made out to be anyway.

Just bought an Athletic subscription in anticipation of all the articles coming out about us. f*** it, I’m all in now.

Me three.

Me four! Every article I've read so far has been high quality.

Also I have a few 30 day free trial links if anyone wants one, just send me a PM.

craigmadge[/member] Just tried to send you a link but it won't send as it says you've blocked communications. Not sure what that's about.

?

Not to get into it again SP as I have nowt against you but my only frustration was that you claimed that you knew something as 'a fact'. That phrasing to me suggested you had contact with the PL.

Just bought an Athletic subscription in anticipation of all the articles coming out about us. f*** it, I’m all in now.

Me three.

Me four! Every article I've read so far has been high quality.

Also I have a few 30 day free trial links if anyone wants one, just send me a PM.

craigmadge[/member] Just tried to send you a link but it won't send as it says you've blocked communications. Not sure what that's about.

I managed to nab a free 90 day trial a couple of weeks ago via the podcast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk