Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

A Gulfstream jet just flew over Tynemouth on its way to land at Newcastle

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

It's likely a Medevac aircraft - https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/hz-ms5b

Photograph shows the words "Saudi Medevac" on the side of the aircraft.  Doesn't mean it couldn't be used for what we'd like, but is more likely a medical flight.

They are about to bring NUFC back to life. I like their cryptic thinking.

A Gulfstream jet just flew over Tynemouth on its way to land at Newcastle

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

It's likely a Medevac aircraft - https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/hz-ms5b

Photograph shows the words "Saudi Medevac" on the side of the aircraft.  Doesn't mean it couldn't be used for what we'd like, but is more likely a medical flight.

I had a look on Flightradar and it came up from Stansted. Any plane coming into land catches my attention at the moment, the skies are so quiet and it's provides a bit of excitement in the endlessly repetitive days

Guest godzilla

Stunning the amount people read so much in to the wording of caulkin’s tweet :lol:

Or maybe it's stunning that you don't  :aww:

Guest reefatoon

There is a gulfstream jet about to leave Newcastle. They must have just read Neil Custis' tweet and are fucking off back home for another week. "Alright lads turn it around, it's been put off for another week"

There is a gulfstream jet about to leave Newcastle. They must have just read Neil Custis' tweet and are fucking off back home for another week. "Alright lads turn it around, it's been put off for another week"

:lol: :lol: