Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Sheffield United....https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00061564/filing-history

I'm not quite sure what I'm reading but doesn't that say it ended on the 18th of October last year ?

What are you guys reading into the Sheffield thing? Has there been discussion about any complications with both owners being in the league at once, or could this be entirely unrelated?

There were concerns that Saudis would be able to influence the lesser Prince and therefore impact competition viability

What are you guys reading into the Sheffield thing? Has there been discussion about any complications with both owners being in the league at once, or could this be entirely unrelated?

If it is unrelated then it is crazy timing.

But then what is the relation?

Are we suggesting our prospective owner will have asked them to step down? Not saying it’s not, I just can’t remember hearing anything about why they both couldn’t own clubs in the same league...

Sheffield United....https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00061564/filing-history

I'm not quite sure what I'm reading but doesn't that say it ended on the 18th of October last year ?

No longer a director then but was still a person with significant control. That's now what's ended today.

EDIT: Wasn't reading it properly aye. :thup: Just confuses me further. :lol:

Think they have backdated some paperwork to be honest

There were concerns that Saudis would be able to influence the lesser Prince and therefore impact competition viability

I see... concerns by who?  :lol:

Guest awaymag

No longer a director then but was still a person with significant control. That's now what's ended today.

Maybe this was all a cover and PIF have bought Sheff Utd ;-)

I see... concerns by who?  :lol:

The Premier League - it is one of their key tests

That Gulfstream that took off from Riyadh is landing in Jeddah.

The Sheffield Utd thing is huge.  They wouldn't remove him unless they'd been told they had passed the tests.  To my eye it seems this was one of the conditions laid down for them to pass it, they've been told 'do this, this and this and we'll pass you' and now they're taking care of business.

That says it happened 7 months ago though?

The same day he took control in the first place. Paperwork basically says it never happened.....

So how’s this going to change anything now if this has been the case for so long?

It's dated for October, but surely there's some significance that it's also dated today  I mean I know most about how this stuff works.  But what is the significance of today's date on there?

The same day he took control in the first place. Paperwork basically says it never happened.....

So how’s this going to change anything now if this has been the case for so long?

It's dated for October, but surely there's some significance that it's also dated today  I mean I know most about how this stuff works.  But what is the significance of today's date on there?

Today is the date this was filed with Companies House

The Gulfstream 4 might be the one that the Minister of Finance and Economy uses.

The Gulfstream 5's that SA owns are primarily Medivac vehicles, but could be a privately owned one that isn't listed as a government vehicle. 

They’re just pretending it never happened

Now this tweet makes sense

So the sheff Utd guy probably knew back in October that a deal for us may happen and if so then he’d have to step aside, pl must have given the green light on the basis of him being removed, which happened today, or was at least submitted today?

Now this tweet makes sense

So the sheff Utd guy probably knew back in October that a deal for us may happen and if so then he’d have to step aside, pl must have given the green light on the basis of him being removed, which happened today, or was at least submitted today?

Aye but think about it.  They're not going to remove him on the off chance the PL will then pass it.  Imagine they get rid of mini-Prince and then the PL say no.