Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

They wont come to uk as they would have to quarantine for 2 weeks.

Unless they are medical personnel. Maybe they were smuggled in on that Saudi medevac flight after all :lol:

Unless they are medical personnel. Maybe they were smuggled in on that Saudi medevac flight after all :lol:

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

My take on today:

PIF and JV1 are in Newcastle right now. No other reason why a plane would make that Saudi - London - Newcastle - Saudi flight. I reckon plane went home empty having dropped the required personnel off. There was going to need to be some sort of physical transfer.

I do not believe for one second that events at Sheffield Utd are coincidental. I’d imagine a box needed to get ticked and Al Saud complied. But it would be folly to publicly admit to this.

That ITK about PR being called in sounds legit to me.

All in all this is happening and I think we are ahead of where the media think we are.

Why would they need to come to Newcastle in your scenario ? I'm with you in that I think its happening but I dont get why anyone would need to physically come here ?

Two reasons:

1. Physical collection of property. I’d imagine there is an emotional attachment and won’t feel real or like they can get properly started unless they establish some physical space for themselves at the club.

2. Ego. As seen in a few documentaries about super rich from that part of the world they like to show off their new toys amongst themselves and this is as big as they come.

If you are muslim you would understand. Why would they come to Newcastle on their biggest holiday of the year? Would you go to Saudi on Chirstmas eve.

A private jet flew from Jeddah to Riyadh to London to Newcastle, spent 1hr in Newcastle, then flew direct back to Riyadh yesterday. It may be the Muslim equivalent of Xmas eve, but the journey happened, it’s a fact.

Who was on board and what they were doing in Newcastle is a mystery at the moment.

Does June 1st not make sense with records to contracts ending and transfer window re-opening? EPL wouldn’t want to put the new owners at a disadvantage albeit a small one with the way the season has panned out.

I guess part of keeping it under wraps for so long is also to get us through lockdown a bit further without recklessly celebrating which is going to happen when confirmed you’d think.

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Might have diplomatic passports too.

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Might have diplomatic passports too.

Quarantine laws haven’t started yet. Assuming they arrived yesterday they can do what they want

We're not even doing 14 days quarantine at airports in this country yet, are we?

Of course we’re not :lol:

Government set to announce they are. Bit late mind.

My take on today:

PIF and JV1 are in Newcastle right now. No other reason why a plane would make that Saudi - London - Newcastle - Saudi flight. I reckon plane went home empty having dropped the required personnel off. There was going to need to be some sort of physical transfer.

I do not believe for one second that events at Sheffield Utd are coincidental. I’d imagine a box needed to get ticked and Al Saud complied. But it would be folly to publicly admit to this.

That ITK about PR being called in sounds legit to me.

All in all this is happening and I think we are ahead of where the media think we are.

Why would they need to come to Newcastle in your scenario ? I'm with you in that I think its happening but I dont get why anyone would need to physically come here ?

Two reasons:

1. Physical collection of property. I’d imagine there is an emotional attachment and won’t feel real or like they can get properly started unless they establish some physical space for themselves at the club.

2. Ego. As seen in a few documentaries about super rich from that part of the world they like to show off their new toys amongst themselves and this is as big as they come.

If you are muslim you would understand. Why would they come to Newcastle on their biggest holiday of the year? Would you go to Saudi on Chirstmas eve.

Because you are in a last minute Christmas Eve panic that the wife/supreme leader is going to kill you if you don’t get the present they want

A private jet flew from Jeddah to Riyadh to London to Newcastle, spent 1hr in Newcastle, then flew direct back to Riyadh yesterday. It may be the Muslim equivalent of Xmas eve, but the journey happened, it’s a fact.

Who was on board and what they were doing in Newcastle is a mystery at the moment.

Suggesting that the investigation is on going and that we'll find out eventually :lol:

We're not even doing 14 days quarantine at airports in this country yet, are we?

Of course we’re not :lol:

Government set to announce they are. Bit late mind.

Threatening to visit people’s homes to check they’re quarantining :lol: