Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Nothing from Delaney? Been awfully quiet since not being told off for his Hitler/train comments.

He's probably jumped in front of one when he got told its going through.

:lol: Brutal. I doubt it though, someone off here would have jumped in to save him.

Guest godzilla

I think the media have clearly been told something, obviously other evidence could still come out again.

That news today about the Saudi's putting in plans for the piracy was massive, they are not going to do that imho if the takeover was going to get knocked back. Also think the news about BT investment is quite significant also.

I think the media have clearly been told something, obviously other evidence could still come out again.

That news today about the Saudi's putting in plans for the piracy was massive, they are not going to do that imho if the takeover was going to get knocked back. Also think the news about BT investment is quite significant also.

Agreed, however after getting my hopes up a few times previously, I’m not getting to excited over this just yet.

Can’t wait to be in the car and Jim White start by saying “We have massive breaking news for  all you Newcastle fans......after the news “: :frantic:

“Welcome back, it is our understanding......”:

Can’t wait to be in the car and Jim White start by saying “We have massive breaking news for  all you Newcastle fans......after the news “: :frantic:

“Welcome back, it is our understanding......”:

That the tests haven’t started yet ?

Guest godzilla

Agreed, however after getting my hopes up a few times previously, I’m not getting to excited over this just yet.

It's actually the first time in about 6 weeks when I have been very optimistic and encouraged again. I was relieved that the WTO report didn't state that KSA or PIF were directly responsible. Today's news suggests to me that the have been working with the Premier League to put in place the plans, which were identified within the report as an issue i.e. not dong enough to stop the piracy.