Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Anyone have a feeling something will be announced today in view of the owners meeting tomorrow?

Honestly no. I think the leaked “ it is signed and can’t be backed out stories” have been done to ease tension.

I still see no difference in what we already knew? Few folks on twitter wetting themselves as confirmation of deposit being made and he can’t back out , well yes we knew that and he can back out surely? I’m not all in until I see the Saudis at the ground  :lol:

If they keep Bruce on he could actually fuck the whole thing up.

If he buys a lot of shit will be hamstrung by FFP and it will make the job of the next manager much more difficult.

Nee worries mate, Saudia - the world renowned national airline of Saudi Arabia will sponsor our twitter page for 150 million.

I think you're allowed about £100m in losses over the last three years so that gives us 100 to play with.

Shirt sponsor, stadium naming rights, training ground sponsorship, advertising in the stadium could realistically add another 100 or so simply because Fat Mike never bothered with it.  That's £200m to spend and still within FFP without even trying to increase our other revenue streams or playing some dodgy accounting games.

Did somebody say Staveley has had to pay a fine to Ashley because the story got out ?

I think I remember reading somewhere (can't remember where) that it was an leak from earlier this year she was having to pay for/has already paid.

Did somebody say Staveley has had to pay a fine to Ashley because the story got out ?

I think I remember reading somewhere (can't remember where) that it was an leak from earlier this year she was having to pay for/has already paid.

Yeah was in the Financial Times. They where talking about the initial leaks back in January.

With the articles and journalist reporting it takes 3/4 weeks, are we taking that as from last week when we found out about all this or could it possibly be before then that documents were submitted.

Not sure I can wait another month 😂

With the articles and journalist reporting it takes 3/4 weeks, are we taking that as from last week when we found out about all this or could it possibly be before then that documents were submitted.

We might be out of the current restrictions as they are by then.  I doubt pubs will be open then though.  I'd love the day this is announced to be in a pub with my mates in town.

We might be out of the current restrictions as they are by then.  I doubt pubs will be open then though.  I'd love the day this is announced to be in a pub with my mates in town.

We wont  be in a pub for a long time mate.Cans at home

We wont  be in a pub for a long time mate.Cans at home

Yeah, it'll be september at the earliest.

I'm living in the hope that what they mean is the fit and proper test has been passed so the premier league are just doing their bit to get everything in regards to ownership transferred over now.

Don't tell me otherwise.