Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

He's done some good but it's unreliable which is why rafa dropped him, and rather than try and develop now makes a few sly comments about rafa dropping him. I like him on the pitch at times but he should never be given defensive responsibilities and as such can't play in a 2 man midfield that we use when 3 at the back

the shelvey hate also seems odd to me, he's not perfect but hes been a solid enough player for us

I think it was in reference to some quotes attributed to him saying that the lads were enjoying training more under the new “gaffer”

As a player, if the Manager chucks you a ball and says 'right lads, play!' that's inevitably going to be more enjoyable than running drills all the time.

It's also never going to win you anything, but for that to be an issue you need players with ambition and the right attitude ie. the type of player we haven't been prepared to buy under Ashley.

Yep, not bothered if we went down one bit so long as Ashley has left.

I think I'd be a little disappointed :lol:

If we went down under Ashley I would as I think we’d be in the same 4-5 year cycle we seem to follow under him. (Mid-table, relegation scrap, unrest, relegation, promotion, etc).

Page 100 and still not sold yet? Ashely pulling another stunt? Naaahhh

Not sure what you mean by "not sold" ??

Everything is signed, sealed and delivered by both sides of the deal, and is legally binding, as legal experts have confirmed.

It is fully and completely SOLD - All we are waiting on is the Premier Leagues approval of the (already) new owners !!!

Haven't listened yet so don't know the tone of the discussion, but Alex Hurst from the True Faith podcast is on the Second Captains free podcast today if anyone's interested

There's a great passage from a book that Ken reads out about life under Ashley, can't believe I've not heard it before.

Whats with the weird hate for Shelvey like, hes been a decent servant for us? :lol:

I asked the very same thing months ago.  The replies were very childish with no substance or evidence of their hatred towards him.

Slightly surprising (but not really when you think about the cunts that run us) that there hasn't been an official announcement that pending PL approval the club has been sold. We've seen it plenty of times before, and seems like it should be out there now.

Those two articles from the telegraph and dm right at midnight is probably as close as we'll get, not the first time the club has gone to the press with "exclusives" from sources instead of announcing things properly.

Whats with the weird hate for Shelvey like, hes been a decent servant for us? :lol:

I asked the very same thing months ago.  The replies were very childish with no substance or evidence of their hatred towards him.

Aye same boat - he's a long way away from the worst of our problems. Can be a dick sometimes but can also be a matchwinner. Probably been more productive under Bruce because he gets to play more. He was benched for ages under Rafa and never complained, when he scored that beltasaurus rex against Fulham in the last game of last season he sprinted the length of the pitch to celebrate with us - to me looks like a guy who likes playing for us and over the 5 years or so we've had him he's not really caused anywhere near as much bother as we were told he would.