Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Ermm what’s different to what we already knew ?

f*** all really mate. But it's still f***ing ON!!

Ok just checking as nothing on twitter to suggest anything other than what’s already been reported.

Back to sleep, waiting.  O0

Deposit paid and deal signed according to the daily fail. Just waiting for the go ahead from the league (three/four weeks).written by Mike Keegan so has to be solid.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8234989/Newcastles-300m-Saudi-led-takeover-gathers-pace-deposit-buy-club-paid.html

I'm very concerned at the related article saying Steve bruce to be handed 200m war chest.....as if

Deposit paid and deal signed according to the daily fail. Just waiting for the go ahead from the league (three/four weeks).written by Mike Keegan so has to be solid.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8234989/Newcastles-300m-Saudi-led-takeover-gathers-pace-deposit-buy-club-paid.html

I'm very concerned at the related article saying Steve bruce to be handed 200m war chest.....as if

As I see things, there is no way that Bruce get's handed a substantial amount of money.

If they can't get rid of Bruce immediately, for whatever reason, they are likely to appoint a DoF immediately who will control the money.  They could then inject the required funds knowing the DoF will oversee recruitment based on what the new manager wants and not based on what Bruce wants.

Bruce will be told to mind his own business, be a good boy, he will be fucked off after the end of this current season.

The cunt will not be given 1p or have any say in anything but the bacon.

If they keep Bruce on he could actually fuck the whole thing up.

If he buys a lot of shit will be hamstrung by FFP and it will make the job of the next manager much more difficult.

Nee worries mate, Saudia - the world renowned national airline of Saudi Arabia will sponsor our twitter page for 150 million.

Bruce will be told to mind his own business, be a good boy, he will be fucked off after the end of this current season.

The cunt will not be given 1p or have any say in anything but the bacon.

This. Like he has had much of a say anyway up to this point.

It's quite possible they might want to keep bruce until the season is done officially as rafas contract will be cheaper to buyout each month they wait. Would be surprised if rafa didnt have a release clause though. Other managers in china have before.

That 200m article is misleading. It says 200m over the next couple of years for building the club on and off the pitch.

It doesnt make sense to bin Bruce off yet anyway as it just disrupts the team with games still to play. Let him finish the season then fuck him off. He cannot stay under any circumstances because one he isnt good enough and two hes a negative symbol of Ashley's era and we cant carry that into the new era.

Course it does, there'll be players in that squad who have loyalty to Bruce and wont be happy if hes binned off straight away. We're not safe yet like. We've shown before how easy it is to lose 9 games in a row. We need to finish the season properly first before making big changes.

If we were 7-8 clear of relegation in 2016 would you have said let’s not appoint Benitez, we don’t want to risk it?

Different scenario, we'd nothing to lose back then as we were going down anyway and had to take a risk. Now a relegation would be dreadful, why risk it? Its 9 games, just keep the team the way it is for the 5 or 6 weeks it'll take the finish the season then start changing everything.

If we were 7-8 clear of relegation in 2016 would you have said let’s not appoint Benitez, we don’t want to risk it?

Different scenario, we'd nothing to lose back then as we were going down anyway and had to take a risk. Now a relegation would be dreadful, why risk it? Its 9 games, just keep the team the way it is for the 5 or 6 weeks it'll take the finish the season then start changing everything.

That’s why I’ve changed the scenario. If McClaren has us ticking over around 13th with 9 to play, several points clear...you’d not take Benitez?

Ermm what’s different to what we already knew ?

f*** all really mate. But it's still f***ing ON!!

Ok just checking as nothing on twitter to suggest anything other than what’s already been reported.

Back to sleep, waiting.  O0

Seeing someone saying 'everything' is signed and no backing out for either party is new like.

I'm willing to grab onto that and let myself get excited now :lol:

That’s why I’ve changed the scenario. If McClaren has us ticking over around 13th with 9 to play, several points clear...you’d not take Benitez?

Course I would, Ashley was our owner and we'd would never have had another chance of appointing someone near that level of quality again. That's not the case now. Look we'll just have to agree to disagree. I hate Bruce just as much as anyone but unless we've a top manager ready to go right now, and there's no suggestion that we have, I don't see why he should go before the end of the season. If we haven't got someone ready to walk in immediately who's gonna do it?

I’d sack the cunt immediately and bring the new manager in.

All of these lucky results he’s gotten should ironically massively work against his job security. Shame :lol:

yeah sack him immediately and let the new manager have more time to work with/evaluate the players he's got before they start signing folk

keeping bruce man  :lol:

Come on Premier League get it sorted you haven’t got else to do at the moment with no football on :)

I’m hopeful the new owners will give Bruce the boot and bring in a big name to show some real intention early on.