Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Does that article add anything we don’t know?

Says there is no backing out from either side.

My understanding is that all that is left is the ok from the PL, then the exchange of money. Everything else is done.

Course it does, there'll be players in that squad who have loyalty to Bruce and wont be happy if hes binned off straight away. We're not safe yet like. We've shown before how easy it is to lose 9 games in a row. We need to finish the season properly first before making big changes.

Those players loyal to Bruce will likely be the shite ones anyway. Fuck him off ASAP.

Ashley was forced to drop his asking price by £40m because of the Covid-19 pandemic.

Gotta enjoy reading something like that. F*ck off FCB. :lol:

Now THERE is a banner for Wor Flags to roll out across the Gallowgate.

Guest neesy111

Imagine if the takeover went through and we went down.

I'd be ok with that, Ashley wouldn't be near the club, that's the main thing.

:thup:

I still can't dare to dream - too many false dawns. 

I've just been assuming it's not going to happen like always until i hear otherwise.

And if I do, i'm gonna get wrecked for a week straight.

the shelvey hate also seems odd to me, he's not perfect but hes been a solid enough player for us

I think it was in reference to some quotes attributed to him saying that the lads were enjoying training more under the new “gaffer”

the shelvey hate also seems odd to me, he's not perfect but hes been a solid enough player for us

I think it was in reference to some quotes attributed to him saying that the lads were enjoying training more under the new “gaffer”

yeah that was the context behind my comment.

why would this suprise anyone? Rafa's never exactly been loved by players respected sure but I'd imagine Bruce's training sessions are a lot more enjoyable than Rafa's. As good for the team probably not