Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Before social media, local sports journalists would just be anonymous weirdos who write their bit on a Saturday afternoon and nobody really knows who they are. No shame in that, it's a noble pursuit.

Exposing their opinions and reactions publicly looks absolutely horrific for them. Not to mention having to fill 24/7 news cycle without the ability to actually find anything out.

Wraith dismissing the meeting happening is surely the greatest proof necessary that it's actually happening.

Honestly, if the new owners give him any time of day I'll instantly lose respect for them. Utter bellwhiff of a man.

None of them will have the slightest clue who he is. Except maybe Mandy, if she was writing letters to Stifler, I suppose it's possible she might swap convivial texts with Wraith.

Wraith dismissing the meeting happening is surely the greatest proof necessary that it's actually happening.

Honestly, if the new owners give him any time of day I'll instantly lose respect for them. Utter bellwhiff of a man.

None of them will have the slightest clue who he is. Except maybe Mandy, if she was writing letters to Stifler, I suppose it's possible she might swap convivial texts with Wraith.

NO CHANCE . . Mandy is a "one Stiffler" gal !!

Rich as fuck, mixing with royalty, into Barclays for a bajillion quid and you spend your day chatting with Stiffy and Wraith :lol:

This is my worry, that they'll have no idea who he is and therefore assume from his large online presence that he holds any kind of value or insight at all, rather seeing him as the weapons-grade, vacuous, bullshit merchant he actually is. And that they'll grant him far more credibility (ie any) than he actually warrants.

I saw Steve Kray referred to as an 'elbow-headed dogsbody' which amused me greatly.

This is my worry, that they'll have no idea who he is and therefore assume from his large online presence that he holds any kind of value or insight at all, rather seeing him as the weapons-grade, vacuous, bullshit merchant he actually is. And that they'll grant him far more credibility (ie any) than he actually warrants.

They'll want to build bridges with supporters, any new owner will have that down as absolute priority. The fear is they'll see this Muppet flapping his lips and his army of faux-sycophants and think he has some holding in that regard. Hopefully Mandy will know better at this point having met the fake funeral tosspot already.

I've been lurking this forum for about 8 years. This is my first post. I still don't understand who or what a Steve Wraith even is.

No one does :lol:

Glad it's not just me :lol:

I've been lurking this forum for about 8 years. This is my first post. I still don't understand who or what a Steve Wraith even is.

Thanks for the new signature, cracking

I am honoured.

I saw Steve Kray referred to as an 'elbow-headed dogsbody' which amused me greatly.

:lol:

He’s a bigger cunt now than he was in the early 90’s when I came across him and his dickhead mates while standing in the Milburn D paddock.

That was when he was still at the stage of writing love letters to the Kray twins in prison and trying to sell his shitty fanzine which I can’t remember the name of properly - something like No. 9 I think.

He’s a bigger c*** now than he was in the early 90’s when I came across him and his dickhead mates while standing in the Milburn D paddock.

That was when he was still at the stage of writing love letters to the Kray twins in prison and trying to sell his shitty fanzine which I can’t remember the name of properly - something like No. 9 I think.

Was his fanzine around as early as that? I remember he did the one a few years back that covered Newcastle, Sunderland and Middlesbrough.

Tell me more about Steve, the young lad in the Mildburn paddock.