Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Khasoggi's Widow sends another letter to the PL.

"Justice for Jamal" have sent one on her behalf.

This bit stood out "It is undoubtedly the right, proper and lawful action for you and the Premier League to take, especially in light of the ruthless killing of Ms Cengiz’s fiancé."

On what grounds is it lawful for them to reject it? The Saudis are allowed to do business in the UK unfortunately for Justice for Jamal.

It's just a load of propaganda, it doesn't seem to be based in fact.

Is she going to send a letter to Carnival Cruises and Live Nation as well is she?  Look you've got fuck all do to with this club women, get to fuck.  I mean its terrible what happened, but why is it Newcastle United getting her attention??

Is she going to send a letter to Carnival Cruises and Live Nation as well is she?  Look you've got f*** all do to with this club women, get to f***.  I mean its terrible what happened, but why is it Newcastle United getting her attention??

Why the fuck do you think? :lol:

Is she going to send a letter to Carnival Cruises and Live Nation as well is she?  Look you've got fuck all do to with this club women, get to fuck.  I mean its terrible what happened, but why is it Newcastle United getting her attention??

Wow.

Is she going to send a letter to Carnival Cruises and Live Nation as well is she?  Look you've got f*** all do to with this club women, get to f***.  I mean its terrible what happened, but why is it Newcastle United getting her attention??

Why the f*** do you think? :lol:

Aye Everton fan it is then :lol:

Are you doing a skit or something? Hard to tell.

Wow.

Wow what?  I know I'm good mate but you're going to need to be more specific on what impresses you.

A skit? :lol:  A skit of what?

Like, are you pretending to not know why Newcastle's getting her attention?

Wow.

Wow what?  I know I'm good mate but you're going to need to be more specific on what impresses you.

Nothing really impressive mate, just found it a pretty hard line to take.

I know I'd be doing same thing in her position regardless of my affiliation. But we all have differing views on this which doesn't need anymore discussion  :sad:

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you?

Like, are you pretending to not know why Newcastle's getting her attention?

Oh, yeah, it was rhetorical, I don't actually wonder why she's singling Newcastle out, just find it irritating.

Seriously what the f*** is wrong with you?

I don't really care about some women I've never met and never will, whats wrong with you?