Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

We’ll get a breaking news/yellow ticker on Sky Sports News. The presenter will say something along the lines of “it’s the news Newcastle United fans have been waiting for. Let’s cross to Keith Downie” (who will be in his back garden) who will then proceed to read out a statement from PCP/RB and PIF.

Right, this Chadwick bloke is clearly a wanker, but very interesting snippet right at the end about real estate investment and the port of tyne/brexit implications.

Specifically in relation to the logic of the Reubens being engaged in the deal and specifically around long term/strategic investment intent.

Kanji[/member] - you will like this.

Check it out, last few mins.

Wouldn't recommend you listen to the first ten though, unless you've got an emergency glazier on speed dial.

If I was making a £300m investment, the first thing i'd do is make sure it was being managed by someone with the credibility and credentials to do it properly. It's a total no-brainer.

The only way i can see Bruce staying on is purely because the new owners have to wait until their own man is available. Either way he's a dead man walking.

I’d say firing him is not a pleasant experience. Kind of like dumping a bird who’s gotten very fat. She knows why but you can’t say that’s a reason as you know it’ll destroy her.

“Sorry Steve, it’s not you, it’s me..”

It’ll be hard to keep secret when the PL agree it. Someone will tell someone.

Not going to lie, pray to fuck it leaks from a good source - Burt, Manu or GC.

Ryder still working out how to spell test so no danger of him dropping the exclusive.

I reckon this has been done for a few days now, but Saudi business customs are holding the announcement back until it's 100% sealed and Ashley has been paid.

Either way, it's fucking cans o'clock.

Guest reefatoon

It’ll be hard to keep secret when the PL agree it. Someone will tell someone.

Not going to lie, pray to fuck it leaks from a good source - Burt, Manu or GC.

Ryder still working out how to spell test so no danger of him dropping the exclusive.

:lol:  He's too busy having trouble trying to make the tea towel stay on his head.

Caulkin with an exclusive interview with Staveley on Saturday outlining her vision and plans for the club will be lovely. 

Even better, a live interview with Amanda Staveley, Jamie Reuben, and a member of PIF, in front of St James' Park, on the BBC and Sky Sports News, etc.

THEN we will really 'feel' that it has happened !!

Caulkin with an exclusive interview with Staveley on Saturday outlining her vision and plans for the club will be lovely. 

I got all excited with your post until the '...will be lovely' :) thought it was happening!

I reckon this has been done for a few days now, but Saudi business customs are holding the announcement back until it's 100% sealed and Ashley has been paid.

Either way, it's fucking cans o'clock.

I fully expected it to be done yesterday tbh. Still think it might be announced today.

Even better, a live interview with Amanda Staveley, Jamie Reuben, and a member of PIF, in front of St James' Park, on the BBC and Sky Sports News, etc.

Social distancing!

Social distancing!

Yeah, fine, they can stand 6 feet apart . . . whatever !!!!!