Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Another choppy afternoon on the takeover front, but think the ship has evened it’s keel again. Be fu#%ing bipolar after all this is over.

Aye it's definitely evened its keeled now partly thanks to HTT. I was out this morning now I'm back in. Like a game of fucking dragons den. I'm up and down like a yo-yo ffs

Until Monday when we go through it all again.

Things I’ve learned this week.

1. No one on here knows fuck all about the takeover

2. We are all nuts  :lol:

3. Steve Wraith hasn’t a clue either

4. For the sanity of us all we need this done .

Buyers claiming the deal is pretty much done. Ashley leaking that he has doubts. What could possibly go wrong?

If only we'd seen this pattern before...

Where has ashley leaked hes had doubts?

Buyers claiming the deal is pretty much done. Ashley leaking that he has doubts. What could possibly go wrong?

We really haven’t seen this pattern before it’s with the premier league it’s all but done.

Fuck knows

Astonishing that anyone is still taking notice of that Shell goon. Absolute bullshit artist preying on the simpleton nature of most of our fanbase.

Would anyone like a peer-to-peer bet with me on this? £1k into escrow that Newcastle United Limited is still a 100% subsidiary of MASH Holdings Limited as at 01/06/2020?

State of you man :lol:

Fuck knows

Luke Edwards mentioned it earlier.

Need to remember that for when the pubs re-open. If engaged in any argument start offering out peer-to-peer escrow bets.

Make sure they're above a grand though you fucking pauper.

Guest chopey

I should be pissed now with a stupid grin on my face watching old youtube videos of the pre Ashley days

Guest Howaythetoon

You’d have to be a daft cunt to be honest to even think this isn’t going to happen soon, never mind actually believe it’s not going to happen at all.

This represents to the PL itself an investment in them just as much, their brand and promises them increased reach, revenues and potential future deals down the line. The PL let’s not forget is also a business, and is actually no different to our would be new owners in that their business model is very much up for sale, to be bought if not out, into and where the spoils can be shared, as long as they have the bigger cut or their share is at the cost of others, namely us fans who lose our clubs, who the PL really couldn’t actually give a fuck who comes in as long as they have a big wad of money and will spend spend spend and they can tax and use to reach out to more and more markets across the world.

They need this takeover just as much and more than most, they need an injection of fresh cash into their league, they need fresh blood who will come in and bring with them not just money, but an audience, which they can tap into and sell themselves to. Fresh blood who can expand their grip on the game, strengthen their brand and popularity in Europe which the more their clubs are able to outspend those from other leagues on players and are more able to outcompete everyone in Europe, the stronger the PL becomes. The longer they stay in power, the richer they get, the more powerful they end up.

That’s what got them there in the first place domestically and keeps them as king of all, even the FA itself who are to the PL what Charnley is to Ashley, their/his bitch. Sit BOOBOO, good dog.

Others in the PL can piss and moan all they like, but you don’t say no to someone with money to spend, no matter who they are and whether they spunk it all away without a return or if they ruin a club, financially or otherwise.

Eventually, some other mug will just come in and take over again and again anyway, whose investment one way or another, leads to an investment in the PL either way, the richer the better, the bigger the better, the more the merrier.

They will be hoping MA with his ‘winnings’ buys another PL club and if not one of theirs, a club they would love to join them when they end up losing someone, but only if that club helps them bring in the money.

Less NUFCs and Villas making the EFL money while the likes of Norwich bring fuck all in. If only Delia sold her shares to some loony Chinese Bloke. Wanna change the club’s colours, badge, rename the stadium, sell the academy and bring in players your mate is the agent of? You do that son, because that’s none of our business, our business is collecting da rent. If you can’t pay it now, don’t fret, we know you’re good for it and you can always take it out the club and get fans to pay extra for tickets. If they tell you to fuck off, there’s thousands of husbands who would pay anything to get away from shopping with the wife on a Saturday. And on other days, we’ve thought about that and fixed it, Sunday’s, Monday’s, Tuesdays every day they can spend their money with us still.

Fit and proper persons test... thump, stamped for approval, welcome to the club, you’re now part of the football family.

Guest chopey

I should be pissed now with a stupid grin on my face watching old youtube videos of the pre Ashley days

You can do that anyway

No way man

Guest godzilla

f*** knows

Yeah then he started backtracking like mad

Corona virus.

Starlink.

Geordie Dancer.

The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia.

Cans.

Bulgogi.

Luke Edwards.

♬ We didn't start the fire ....

That's very good  ;D

Although now I've got that bastard song in me head all night!

Fuck knows

He claims to be speaking with someone from the selling side, I suspect he's full of shite and trying to remain relevant in all this as it's the likes of Caulkin people are clinging on to