Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Right...

I’m obviously a gobshite and have no ITK info whatsoever on this but from a business perspective I do have some experience in the various processes involved in the sale/purchase of a business having sold and or been involved in the sale of one or two in my time.

Where things are at right now, legally, strictly in terms of the sale/purchase of the business itself if MA was to suddenly just pull out right now, only unless there was some kind of option to do so both parties are signed up to and locked in by, the buyer could legally contest his ownership and force through the purchase. Likewise if they were to just pull out, he could legally seek to be reimbursed anyway upto the actual full purchase price.

He wants to sell yesterday, they want to buy yesterday.

The PL itself can not legally stop the sale for a number of reasons which is mainly because the buyer is not an individual but a legitimate, a registered, fully legally operating corporate entity that is recognised as such lawfully here in England and any test is fundamentally a fact finding mission that protects the PL itself against persons or people who (not businesses) who satisfy their own football only laws, rules and regulations which is set and bound within their own terms of service and guidelines.

If MA wanted to sell a stake in Newcastle for say 20% to Fred West, he could and the PL and government couldn’t do anything to prevent that. Now if he was banned from being a director or his stake contrivance say the monopolies rules and guidelines, they could object. But good old Fred could quite easily still buy that 20% stake legally.

The PL can object to individuals as per their fit and proper persons test and rule in or out individuals themselves, but they can not prevent a legally lawful business being sold or bought.

I guarantee they will not have even broached the subject of human rights issues because they have no legal right to even go there in the same way they could bring up MA’s gambling habits or if he has a mistress or not or if he does drugs, it’s none of their business and again legally they cannot base any fit and proper test on such issues.

What makes the takeover of our club far more easier to process for the PL is that no individual will own the club outright and that Ashley us selling his entire stake in the club to a business whose stake will be shared by others and it’s those others who the PL will have nothing whatsoever to go against and rule in anything other than in their favour.

The government can’t object to this legally, or lawfully either. No-one can.

All the letters in the world, tweets and whataboutery is none of the PL’s busines, the government, fans or even companies house and HMRC.

Will the PL look into privacy? Of course, but only to obtain a guarantee the owner or owners will not doing anything that would contraivine the PL’s own laws, rules, guild lines, policies and TOS should they sanction the only thing they can do and that’s registration and membership to its league which they will grant, as the FA will grant the club with membership to play association football under them.

As they will be granted to operate a business lawfully as per the law of the land here.  As they will be granted government approval for protection under the trades act, HMRC, banking, companies house and every other laws, policies, rules, guidelines and acts governing all legal business entities whether as a sole trader, a LTD or PLC, a co-operative, a registered business charity or anything else.

There is nothing that will stop this sale and it will go through once, as is the name of the game, that big fat cheque finally clears.

That’s where it’s at. There is no delay or hold up, just a natural process of checks, assurances, legal formalities and the clearances of money to conclude the transaction in full.

Weeks? IMO no, days.

Any day now.

One last thing, these new owners and the two stakeholders especially, they know these processes inside out and it bodes well for us that we have such people who will own combined our club because they will have done everything they can to get over the line, legally, lawfully and with the FA and PL, we are not talking about numpties, chancers and people who only have some money, they are experts in acquisitions, corporate business, banking, legal matters and above all else, succeeding in business, whether it’s property, football, stocks and shares, tech, or arms trading with other ruling powers.

This to them is chicken feed, it’s nothing they will sweat over that’s for sure.

MA will be sweating so he can cash up and untie that noose around his neck which who would have though, an empty stadium could hang the b****** up by the balls never mind by the neck. If only someone knew and told us all from the start or before it come down to this...

Either way it’s going to worth it!

Soon..., wait...

Makes sense.

Thank you very much for keeping us informed

Right...

I’m obviously a gobshite and have no ITK info whatsoever on this but from a business perspective I do have some experience in the various processes involved in the sale/purchase of a business having sold and or been involved in the sale of one or two in my time.

Where things are at right now, legally, strictly in terms of the sale/purchase of the business itself if MA was to suddenly just pull out right now, only unless there was some kind of option to do so both parties are signed up to and locked in by, the buyer could legally contest his ownership and force through the purchase. Likewise if they were to just pull out, he could legally seek to be reimbursed anyway upto the actual full purchase price.

He wants to sell yesterday, they want to buy yesterday.

The PL itself can not legally stop the sale for a number of reasons which is mainly because the buyer is not an individual but a legitimate, a registered, fully legally operating corporate entity that is recognised as such lawfully here in England and any test is fundamentally a fact finding mission that protects the PL itself against persons or people who (not businesses) who satisfy their own football only laws, rules and regulations which is set and bound within their own terms of service and guidelines.

If MA wanted to sell a stake in Newcastle for say 20% to Fred West, he could and the PL and government couldn’t do anything to prevent that. Now if he was banned from being a director or his stake contrivance say the monopolies rules and guidelines, they could object. But good old Fred could quite easily still buy that 20% stake legally.

The PL can object to individuals as per their fit and proper persons test and rule in or out individuals themselves, but they can not prevent a legally lawful business being sold or bought.

I guarantee they will not have even broached the subject of human rights issues because they have no legal right to even go there in the same way they could bring up MA’s gambling habits or if he has a mistress or not or if he does drugs, it’s none of their business and again legally they cannot base any fit and proper test on such issues.

What makes the takeover of our club far more easier to process for the PL is that no individual will own the club outright and that Ashley us selling his entire stake in the club to a business whose stake will be shared by others and it’s those others who the PL will have nothing whatsoever to go against and rule in anything other than in their favour.

The government can’t object to this legally, or lawfully either. No-one can.

All the letters in the world, tweets and whataboutery is none of the PL’s busines, the government, fans or even companies house and HMRC.

Will the PL look into privacy? Of course, but only to obtain a guarantee the owner or owners will not doing anything that would contraivine the PL’s own laws, rules, guild lines, policies and TOS should they sanction the only thing they can do and that’s registration and membership to its league which they will grant, as the FA will grant the club with membership to play association football under them.

As they will be granted to operate a business lawfully as per the law of the land here.  As they will be granted government approval for protection under the trades act, HMRC, banking, companies house and every other laws, policies, rules, guidelines and acts governing all legal business entities whether as a sole trader, a LTD or PLC, a co-operative, a registered business charity or anything else.

There is nothing that will stop this sale and it will go through once, as is the name of the game, that big fat cheque finally clears.

That’s where it’s at. There is no delay or hold up, just a natural process of checks, assurances, legal formalities and the clearances of money to conclude the transaction in full.

Weeks? IMO no, days.

Any day now.

One last thing, these new owners and the two stakeholders especially, they know these processes inside out and it bodes well for us that we have such people who will own combined our club because they will have done everything they can to get over the line, legally, lawfully and with the FA and PL, we are not talking about numpties, chancers and people who only have some money, they are experts in acquisitions, corporate business, banking, legal matters and above all else, succeeding in business, whether it’s property, football, stocks and shares, tech, or arms trading with other ruling powers.

This to them is chicken feed, it’s nothing they will sweat over that’s for sure.

MA will be sweating so he can cash up and untie that noose around his neck which who would have though, an empty stadium could hang the bastard up by the balls never mind by the neck. If only someone knew and told us all from the start or before it come down to this...

Either way it’s going to worth it!

Soon..., wait...

Excellent !!

Ok, just got up.....20 odd pages, what’s happened, anything worth reading

Who’s leading the Miserable Mob or the Positivity Party

Guess that with the page header still being the same HTT is a few quid lighter

Ok, just got up.....20 odd pages, what’s happened, anything worth reading

Who’s leading the Miserable Mob or the Positivity Party

Guess that with the page header still being the same HTT is a few quid lighter

I think Miserable Mob gained some ground today but Positivity Party is still well ahead.

Corona virus.

Starlink.

Geordie Dancer.

The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia.

Cans.

Bulgogi.

Luke Edwards.

♬ We didn't start the fire ....

:lol: :lol:

Guest chopey

Well I drank my champagne anyway along with a few more gins than I should of and I've woke up with a hangover and headache from hell and the takeover is still no further forward..............I'm sure I've just heard a butterfly fart.

Corona virus.

Starlink.

Geordie Dancer.

The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia.

Cans.

Bulgogi.

Luke Edwards.

There's a pattern here.

:ructions:  They were renegades of their time and age

The mighty renegades

I just had a dream where news broke that Bruce had been sacked, I went on the clubs website to see if it was true and it, they also said that the sale was confirmed.

It was a great feeling.

Immediately waking up was not.

It would be so Newcastle United to announce the sale is complete on a weekend when people least expect it.

Don’t think they can because of the stock market

They can just announce it was completed on Friday can't they?

It would be so Newcastle United to announce the sale is complete on a weekend when people least expect it.

I don’t think that is true.

As companies can be registered on different stock markets which operate in different time zones, in some cases it maybe impossible for a company to announce it when both stock markets are open.

Beautiful morning in NE25 hopefully no dramas in takeover world today !

Stunningly sunny in NE30. Another week to wait.

AND a great morning here in sunny Newcastle 3.

Next week it will definitely happen, definitely (I think . . . )

:D

I don't think any of the companies involved are listed on a stock market.