Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Caulkin just said it's still ongoing but there's no red flags. Everything that's come up so far was prepared for but we just have to let it play out. Anything the PL finds requires a response from the buyers, too.

I like rhe idea of it needing a response....

Pl.."We have conclusive proof of your piracy of the Bein sports channel, what is your response ?"

MBS.."Look at the bank balance"

PL.."Ah.....Fair does, thats good as far as we are concerned. Anything else we can do ?"

MBS.."Let it play out for a little. Be nice for hairy hands......they say its the hope that gets you the worst"

Fuck the takeover, what was said about Bruce’s fence?

Was buying some creosote. Could have been queuing for a Bab and just trying to get off the phone though.

Fuck the takeover, what was said about Bruce’s fence?

His fence is scruffy so he bought some kerosene

He said it was ugly but not ugly enough to burn the effing thing down.

Kanji[/member] knows my reasoning for believing this, but there's literally no reason whatsoever to worry.

Can you elaborate?

It's information through work related deals for my own projects waiting on signatures, so can't elaborate beyond me not being worried one iota that is. Sorry if it's not helpful, but either way I'm still a stranger on the Internet so in the grand scheme of things it won't help any worries anyway :lol:

So if you believe the ronny gill and these documents haven’t come from bein, it would be interesting to know who has. It could be British broadcasters, la Liga, human rights lawyers digging for shit or even clubs within prem desperate to stop this.

My main concern is the league is stalling this decision in the hope they get that bit of evidence to block this, time will tell but my feeling is the decision will be based purely on which outcome creates the least s#%t storm for them.

That is exactly what this decision will be based on. It’s how the world works.

I'm very much getting the impression from Caulkin that hes sick of repeating himself.

Hes confident. Im confident.

He does seem sick of it TBF - not surprised really, the desperation of some on twitter for him to say ‘nice’ things is embarrassing...although I’d also be surprised if their isn’t a little bit of him that loves the fact that he’s seen as a demi-god amongst the NUFC press pack.

Same with Graves - he literally Tweeted ‘Morning’ earlier today and the place went into meltdown.

We’re all keen, but let’s retain our dignity eh 👍

Kanji[/member] knows my reasoning for believing this, but there's literally no reason whatsoever to worry.

Can you elaborate?

It's information through work related deals for my own projects waiting on signatures, so can't elaborate beyond me not being worried one iota that is. Sorry if it's not helpful, but either way I'm still a stranger on the Internet so in the grand scheme of things it won't help any worries anyway :lol:

Another newbie ITK WUM. Gan boil yer heed man

Hearing that the Premier League are preparing to reject the proposal but will leave the door open for PIF to purchase or invest in a club in the future subject to them clearing what will be a modified owners/directors test. All should be clearer by the weekend  :sad:

Hearing that the Premier League are preparing to reject the proposal but will leave the door open for PIF to purchase or invest in a club in the future subject to them clearing what will be a modified owners/directors test. All should be clearer by the weekend  :sad:

:lol: