Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest neesy111

[tweet]1263039792712949762[/tweet]?s=21

He must be getting sick answering these tweets constantly/

That's pretty much what he's been saying for a few weeks now and people still get pissy knickers when he doesn't repeat that line for 2/3 days :lol:

He can't win. If Rafa Goes We Go quoted a part of his tweet and some dweeb starts whinging about how he doesn't know anything and he's been saying the same thing every week. :lol:

BECAUSE NO ONE HAS KNOWN ANYTHING EVERY WEEK STOP FUCKING ASKING.

100% it’s happening tomorrow. Gonna be a great day for a takeover.

Agreed, definitely tomorrow.

Next week now.

Lunchtime today. Perfect time to quickly nip to the shops and grab some beers & bbq food.

Even if it doesn’t happen I’m pretending it is and celebrating.  :lol:

what beer you getting? Think I’ve been through every brand at Asda the last few weeks.

[tweet]1263039792712949762[/tweet]?s=21

He must be getting sick answering these tweets constantly/

I feel like the poor chap needs to be bought his own #cans once this is done just because he has to put up with the bloody constant questioning

Rather than predict the takeover time, why not try and pick the next objection to the takeover, Cluedo style?

Amnesty, with a letter, to the fans

Luke Edwards, with illogical thoughts, via twitter

Richard Keys, with malice, via BeIn

Iron Sheikh, with a camel clutch, to lee charnley

mike ashley, with a "tire kickers" statement, via sky

etc etc

Shit I know, but better than me waking up to loads of pages only to find they're all fucking page number guesses and some fucker reposting them and wittering on about noise  ;D

Dave, with a GIF, on N-O

Do we think that when it is announced that it will be as raucous as it would have been a few weeks ago or since it has been in the news for a while now has the excitement fizzled a little so celebrations will be more subdued?

Do we think that when it is announced that it will be as raucous as it would have been a few weeks ago or since it has been in the news for a while now has the excitement fizzled a little so celebrations will be more subdued?

I think the fact football isn’t as normal in the world right now and we can’t all party in town will subdue it somewhat. As for the forum I’m sure the Gif’s will not let us down :lol: ... bet Kasper[/member]  is working on something right now :lol:

Another day, another letter. Can’t see how the PL could grant the meeting, surely that would be setting a precedent they could never come back from.

They won’t for so many reasons.

1: It would be outright admitting that the club is subjected to a takeover bid.

2: They can only reject people for human rights abuse if the UK government says so, the government have twice said that’s not going to happen.

3: They would be seen as allowing 3rd parties to influence a decision, which is strictly forbidden and would immediately result in legal action against them.

The people pushing her likely know this won’t happen, however for them it’s the PR that they want.

The Premier League have likely already made decision or are very close to doing so.

Guest reefatoon

We can't keep delaying it everytime she hoys a letter in or wants a meeting. It's getting harder by the letter to keep the sympathy for her going. Really feel she is being badly advised by whomever is pulling the strings for her. I know it isn't personal to Newcastle, and to do with the man taking us over. But if what they say is true regarding the rejuvenation of the city and area, it is going to be really hard for people from the area that are fans if this fell through because of this. Could see it causing quite a bit of animosity. This is going to be huge for the area, which i can only see as a positive thing. (Personally don't think it will change anything mind, but is this the 6th correspondence now?). Just push the deal through now, so we can get past all this.

Rather than trying to block these potential new owners whilst showing sympathy for fans, maybe she (Amnesty) could try an different option and find us some buyers that they are comfortable with.

At this point she needs to f*** right off

Truly the pits. Awful post.

Only when she takes it up with Uber, Disney and Facebook can she then have the green light for a go at us. Whole thing stinks of Qatari influence tbqh.

At this point she needs to f*** right off

Truly the pits. Awful post.

The lady has every right to protest about the country that (she is certain) killed her husband in the most awful of circumstances.

It is odd (peculiar) that she is picking on us, as the vehicle of her understandable hatred. Very odd.

There are SO MANY other organisations and businesses that the Saudies have recently bought and are about to buy, yet nothing seems to be said about (or to) those businesses. Where are all the letters?

Also of course, she is completely missing the point that if we (the world) EVER want to change and improve the behaviour of the Saudi Government, it is by 'trading with' them and their countries businesses.

Banning them, boycotting them (etc) will achieve nothing at all, nothing.

It is understandable that she cannot see this though, she must be full of genuine hate for the people she believes killed her husband.

What an awful situation for her.

At this point she needs to fuck right off

And they say sportswashing doesn't work. :lol:

Yeah, I'm sure everyone on here would definitely just give up and walk away if the person who had their future wife dismembered still hadn't faced justice, just so some miscellaneous football fans overseas can have a sugar daddy.