Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

So 24 hours after yesterday's hysteria we are still no further forward and heading into another long weekend of silence. I will be genuinely shocked if this ever happens like. I'm already preparing myself for Ashley and Bruce next season. Just feels like this takeover isn't meant to be. I mean can anyone actually picture it happening!?

Cold harsh truth is if this was going to happen it would have by now.

:spit:

So 24 hours after yesterday's hysteria we are still no further forward and heading into another long weekend of silence. I will be genuinely shocked if this ever happens like. I'm already preparing myself for Ashley and Bruce next season. Just feels like this takeover isn't meant to be. I mean can anyone actually picture it happening!?

You use panties?

:thup: If it's not announced in the next hour it's not happening tbh.

So 24 hours after yesterday's hysteria we are still no further forward and heading into another long weekend of silence. I will be genuinely shocked if this ever happens like. I'm already preparing myself for Ashley and Bruce next season. Just feels like this takeover isn't meant to be.

I mean can anyone actually picture it happening!?

Well, the takeover actually happened almost two months ago now, and all we have been waiting for is the Premier League's 'Fit & Proper Test' results.

The Reubens, Staveley and Saudi PIF are serious players in the business world, despite all this 'noise' around the deal, there is no way that any sports body will tell these people that they cannot buy the investment they want to buy.

So, I cannot understand why you would say "can anyone actually picture it happening?" when it is absolutely certain to happen, and in reality. has already happened.

:thup: If it's not announced in the next hour it's not happening tbh.

6 pm today is my guess,

I think one of my main reasons for wanting this to happen is I doubt I could stand the glee from other fans if it fell through. :lol:

Not just other fans, unfortunately. Sure some on here will take great delight in it.

Have people noticed how the stories of X player and X manager have all but dried up. It’s like the media run the stats and realised that takeover hitches got more hits.

I think one of my main reasons for wanting this to happen is I doubt I could stand the glee from other fans if it fell through. :lol:

Not just other fans, unfortunately. Sure some on here will take great delight in it.

Hopefully this will be the reaction of one (or two) posters if/when it does go through...

UnhappyPopularBear-size_restricted.gif

:snod:

Have people noticed how the stories of X player and X manager have all but dried up. It’s like the media run the stats and realised that takeover hitches got more hits.

Dont know about that.

Seen a bunch today of new players linked. Bale urged to join us. Several papers reporting Villa-Boas has turned us down.

You laugh but let's wait and see. I bet I'm proven right in time

Yes, once the Premier League figures out how to re-start.

We're absolutely on the back burner right now and have been for weeks.

I did say that about 3 weeks ago too and got laughed at saying it had nothing to do with that

Anyone mentioned that Sheffield United have updated their Companies House details to remove any involvement of MBS' cousin? Presumably to cover the conflict of issue bother:

https://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/were-going-right-track-cans-newcastle-united-fans-react-sheffield-united-companies-house-update-2860653

Get back in that armchair :lol:

Lol, I'll go back to sleep

128237747-elderly-man-in-pyjamas-sleeping-in-an-armchair-and-holding-a-remote-control-isolated-on-white-backgr.jpg?ver=6

As I wrote just above, you are wrong!

So 24 hours after yesterday's hysteria we are still no further forward and heading into another long weekend of silence. I will be genuinely shocked if this ever happens like. I'm already preparing myself for Ashley and Bruce next season. Just feels like this takeover isn't meant to be.

Well, the takeover actually happened almost two months ago now, and all we have been waiting for is the Premier League's 'Fit & Proper Test' results.

The Reubens, Staveley and Saudi PIF are serious players in the business world, despite all this 'noise' around the deal, there is no way that any sports body will tell these people that they cannot buy the investment they want to buy.

So, I cannot understand why you would say "can anyone actually picture it happening?" when it is absolutely certain to happen, and in reality. has already happened.

Absolutely certain  :lol:

Again, give it a few weeks and re visit that comment

Guest godzilla

You're definitely Gallowgate End under a different signup  ;D

If you genuinely can’t even Picture it happening, you’re a deeply unimaginative man.

Yes, once the Premier League figures out how to re-start.

We're absolutely on the back burner right now and have been for weeks.

I did say that about 3 weeks ago too and got laughed at saying it had nothing to do with that

I think had something to do with you saying it 20 posts in a row.

Absolutely certain  :lol:

Again, give it a few weeks and re visit that comment

Ha ha . . . likewise !!

And there we go, the private jet is back in Riyadh after her whistle stop visit to Newcastle.

Whatever they've been doing it must have been an important or essential journey for a private plane to fly from Saudi to London, then Newcastle, then back to Saudi in less than 24 hrs, during a global pandemic.

Your last sentence is just wrong because it's been said time and time again that there is no fixed and absolute time frame for a take over to happen. Only estimates. Under normal circumstances and during non global pandemic times.

Suppose you did turn out to be correct having goaded us for weeks.....what will you get out of it.....the rest of us will be gutted....how will you feel?