Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

[emoji38] sometimes only a stone fact will suffice

Early humans in East Africa used hammerstones to strike stone cores and produce sharp flakes. For more than 2 million years, early humans used these tools to cut, pound, crush, and access new foods—including meat from large animals.

It's getting approved

???

After looking at your plainwatch analysis I don't think you're in a position to comment to be fair  :cheesy: :lol:

tenor.gif

Sorry.

Damn autocorrect on phone  :lol:

Your phone 'autocorrects' to words that aren't in the dictionary? :shifty:

It would appear the story in the daily mail by Helen Cahill is very well sourced. The same reporter has interviewed Staveley in a separate article in the mail today, it’s about her court case with Barclays this week. So safe to say the information has come straight from Staveley herself.

It even mentions how she was for late for the interview after speaking to investors. Wonder who that might have been  :icon_scratch:

It's getting approved

???

After looking at your plainwatch analysis I don't think you're in a position to comment to be fair  :cheesy: :lol:

tenor.gif

Sorry.

Damn autocorrect on phone  :lol:

Your phone 'autocorrects' to words that aren't in the dictionary? :shifty:

this is funny :lol:

It would appear the story in the daily mail by Helen Cahill is very well sourced. The same reporter has interviewed Staveley in a separate article in the mail today, it’s about her court case with Barclays this week. So safe to say the information has come straight from Staveley herself.

It even mentions how she was for late for the interview after speaking to investors. Wonder who that might have been  :icon_scratch:

It’s not an interview mind;

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/markets/article-8395255/City-dealmaker-Staveley-pledged-fee-6-times.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/markets/article-8395255/City-dealmaker-Staveley-pledged-fee-6-times.html

That’s not the full article it’s under ‘this is money’. It’s definitely an interview mate. Though the article is from March i think the fact she’s interviewed Staveley recently, gives her article in the mail credibility.

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/article-8086245/Amanda-Staveley-City-dealmaker-whos-suing-Barclays-1-6-Billion.html

Insane how much influence Qatar have over football.

Are they even likely to entertain any talks with SA if they can just screw them over?

Little Qatar are a remarkable nation.. one of the most powerful  right now in terms of wealth and soft power.. their influence doesn't stop at football. Has anyone seen a critical documentary on Qatar? Frontline PBS, VICE, YouTube? Fair enough there might be nothing to critisize but still..

Can't see them back down easily over the beIN thing, they hold all the cards in the conflict.

That’s not the full article it’s under ‘this is money’. It’s definitely an interview mate. Though the article is from March i think the fact she’s interviewed Staveley recently, gives her article in the mail credibility.

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/article-8086245/Amanda-Staveley-City-dealmaker-whos-suing-Barclays-1-6-Billion.html

Didn't know she has Huntingtons. Slightly worrying for long term.

She must think she has a good case if she's going ahead with it.

Not sure how it affects our takeover tbh, she's suing a bank because she feels they owe her something. She's not the one being sued nor has she broken the law. Worst case is she fails, and then everyone moves on, right?

Not sure how it affects our takeover tbh, she's suing a bank because she feels they owe her something. She's not the one being sued nor has she broken the law. Worst case is she fails, and then everyone moves on, right?

From what I’ve read they think it’s a pretty tight case in her favour.

Isn't her 10% investment based on her winning her case? She used the expected payout as collateral for the loan didn't she?

Isn't her 10% investment based on her winning her case? She used the expected payout as collateral for the loan didn't she?

It’s in the companies house documents yes, however if she wins the full claim she could feasibly fund the whole purchase herself.

Can we have a poll up to see how people think this will go? A simple yes/no to will it go through.

I’m firmly in the no camp FWIW.

Said No all along (other than for a couple of days of false hope when NUFC.com chirped up) so I'm sticking with that.

Not really arsed either way now anyway. Totally bored with it all.

Think you are kidding yourself tbh. I am very arsed. Have devoted a huge amount of emotional energy once again following this saga, just like I did last year. And even though I feel certain of what is coming I am still dreading the heartbreak of experiencing it fall through. Just hope I can move on fairly swiftly and forget about football altogether.

Nah I think I've commented on this thread about 4 times in total, probably about the same on Twitter and it's rarely even mentioned amongst my mates and family or at work. Just not that arsed either way now. It's probably more symptomatic with how I feel about NUFC and football in general these days really.

You have commented on this thread 42 times

Nowhere near 42 and most of those comments weren't even about the takeover. They were in a separate conversation about the size of NUFC compared to Leeds on this thread. Nice try though lad!

Can we have a poll up to see how people think this will go? A simple yes/no to will it go through.

I’m firmly in the no camp FWIW.

Said No all along (other than for a couple of days of false hope when NUFC.com chirped up) so I'm sticking with that.

Not really arsed either way now anyway. Totally bored with it all.

Think you are kidding yourself tbh. I am very arsed. Have devoted a huge amount of emotional energy once again following this saga, just like I did last year. And even though I feel certain of what is coming I am still dreading the heartbreak of experiencing it fall through. Just hope I can move on fairly swiftly and forget about football altogether.

Nah I think I've commented on this thread about 4 times in total, probably about the same on Twitter and it's rarely even mentioned amongst my mates and family or at work. Just not that arsed either way now. It's probably more symptomatic with how I feel about NUFC and football in general these days really.

You have commented on this thread 42 times

Nowhere near 42 and most of those comments weren't even about the takeover. They were in a separate conversation about the size of NUFC compared to Leeds on this thread. Nice try though lad!