Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Just driven past the ground, and there's about a dozen safety stewards in hi-viz vests in position along the Gallowgate. Just seems really early to be set up for tonight's game, unless they're having a practice run?

Just driven past the ground, and there's about a dozen safety stewards in hi-viz vests in position along the Gallowgate. Just seems really early to be set up for tonight's game, unless they're having a practice run?

They're protecting the FA cup trophy. They know we're going to win it so they've sent it over early.

I get angrier with every desperate tweet I see to Caulkin. Do they really think they're going to eke out some exclusive update/opinion that he won't have already told the world of his own accord? :lol: Same thing every fucking day.

I get angrier with every desperate tweet I see to Caulkin. Do they really think they're going to eke out some exclusive update/opinion that he won't have already told the world of his own accord? :lol: Same thing every fucking day.

To be fair, he has said previously that he will know if the tests have passed or failed before any official announcement and before money is transferred.

I imagine if it went through Staveley would be the spokesperson and would give some interviews etc.  But given she's still as far as I know involved in the court case, maybe that's impacting things.  Probably nothing, just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, she will be the initial 'front-person' doing the interviews, making presentations of the way forward, ambitions of the club, etc.

The current court case she is involved in could well inhibit this though.

But, I'm sure she'll give it a go!

Howay man , any fucker will do. :lol:

A mate who works in match control said he was starting at 10am this morning. Assuming they're there to stop bored knackers on furlough from attempting to congregate at the stadium/break in to try to watch the match

I imagine if it went through Staveley would be the spokesperson and would give some interviews etc.  But given she's still as far as I know involved in the court case, maybe that's impacting things.  Probably nothing, just a thought.

Yes, she will be the initial 'front-person' doing the interviews, making presentations of the way forward, ambitions of the club, etc.

Howay man , any f***er will do. :lol:

Make Charners do it.

She’s only been for a few days between 10am-4pm. I don’t think she’s due back in now.

She could easily have worked around the court case if she needed too, or have got her lawyers to do everything, as would be normal practice.

Make Charners do it.

imagine charners having to crawl out into the daylight and do a professional communications job after all this time man :lol:

Would be something to behold.  :lol:

wwdits_205_0066r.jpg

This is fucking uncanny. I was reading through this post and Colin Robinson jumped into my mind. Then you posted this. Brilliant!

Guest godzilla

Whatever happens the Premier League hierarchy have come out of this looking like a bunch of muppets

Guest neesy111

Whatever happens the Premier League hierarchy have come out of this looking like a bunch of muppets

No they haven't.

Guest reefatoon

I wouldn't blame fans for being impatient like on a test that generally takes 2 - 4 weeks, now heading towards the 12th week.

Really? They could come out of this having agreed massive investment in another one of their member clubs while also seriously denting broadcast piracy. That would be an absolutely massive win.

This.

This is why - finally - I'm leaning towards the tests passing.

(I still refuse to get excited, invested, or actually start to allow myself to believe they'll pass :lol: )