Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

I imagine if it went through Staveley would be the spokesperson and would give some interviews etc.  But given she's still as far as I know involved in the court case, maybe that's impacting things.  Probably nothing, just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, she will be the initial 'front-person' doing the interviews, making presentations of the way forward, ambitions of the club, etc.

The current court case she is involved in could well inhibit this though.

But, I'm sure she'll give it a go!

She’s only been for a few days between 10am-4pm. I don’t think she’s due back in now.

She could easily have worked around the court case if she needed too, or have got her lawyers to do everything, as would be normal practice.

It's like nobody's seen Better Call Saul. Kim Wexler would be on it like something that rhymes.

Guest neesy111

Heard on WFAN sports radio this morning that the Reuben Bros. were interested in purchasing the Mets.

Be surprised if that could happen, the american leagues tend to not allow foreign owners.

Heard on WFAN sports radio this morning that the Reuben Bros. were interested in purchasing the Mets.

Be supervised if that could happen, the american leagues tend to not allow foreign owners.

Aye. But why would they need to supervise you?

Whatever happens the Premier League hierarchy have come out of this looking like a bunch of muppets

They really haven't, like. To impatient Newcaste fans, maybe.

:thup:

In my more impatient moments, I sometimes think what the fuck are they doing that's taking so long, or why can't we at least hear a proper, factual update. But in this now business world of football, there's really no obligation for the fans to be included in any capacity in the business dealings behind the scenes, as frustrating/helpless as that feels at times.

Whatever happens the Premier League hierarchy have come out of this looking like a bunch of muppets

In my more impatient moments, I sometimes think what the fuck are they doing that's taking so long, or why can't we at least hear a proper, factual update. But in this now business world of football, there's really no obligation for the fans to be included in any capacity in the business dealings behind the scenes, as frustrating/helpless as that feels at times.

It shouldn't take this long.  I can only assume that the Premier League is making them change something and it will go through.  It would have been rejected earlier if it wasn't going through.

It shouldn't take this long.  I can only assume that the Premier League is making them change something and it will go through.  It would have been rejected earlier if it wasn't going through.

I believe you're not far wrong :thup:

My assumption is that they are going through the motions so no one can complain when it goes through.

Guest godzilla

No they haven't.

Yes they have

Guest godzilla

It takes 12 weeks to make a decision when all the reports, objections and letters have been available for weeks now. Project Restart was out of the way a couple of weeks ago also. I could understand they were waiting for the final WTO report but even that was a week ago. Got nothing to do with fans being impatient.

It'll look like they took their time, investigated properly and emerged with an outcome that benefits many.

Only if they approve, of course. If they reject it, then the Premier League are a bunch of despicably corrupt muppets :thup:

I’ve just discovered what is meant by Richard Keys having tarmaccing done

Me too... I was eating my lunch at the time and now wish I hadn't  :joey:

My brother knows a well-known former presenter of a football show pretty well, and she told him that Keys is a well known sex pest/deviant who is despised by women in the game.

I know it's the Sun, but Karren Brady got a lovely dig into him on May 19th.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/football/557928/karren-bradys-football-diary-87/