Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Aye, all the best people were born in 1975

Me, you, Ant and Dec, David Beckham, Tiger Woods and the four good Spice Girls to name a few

There was only 1 Spice Girl born in '75 and she's off her fucking box.

Looked this up as well. Couldn't figure out which were the good ones.

Guest godzilla

Takeover won’t be announced till after the citeh game to avoid public humiliation on losing their first game 0-10 against rivals from the UAE.

So we have to wait until the 9th July?

Think he's on about this weekend's game

Takeover won’t be announced till after the citeh game to avoid public humiliation on losing their first game 0-10 against rivals from the UAE.

Aye but by the same logic, they won’t want to be embarrassed in the league game against them either.

Aye but by the same logic, they won’t want to be embarrassed in the league game against them either.

Got the impression he wasn't being serious so don't beat yourself up over it.

Yeah I know, that’s why it was a joke from me that we’ll have to wait until half way through July.

Yeah I know, that’s why it was a joke from me that we’ll have to wait until half way through July.

Generally speaking, you can't really tell without smilies in the post that's the problem.

Generally speaking, you can't really tell without smilies in the post that's the problem.

:thup: